Ready to experience life freely and fully? Let the Master’s help you identify your current running beliefs, genetic imprints and reoccurring past-life lessons so you can transform unwanted patterns and behaviors. Be ready to return home recharged and ready to claim the best version of you!
November 15-20, 2022
About The Retreat
Yes, it is possible to revamp your Genetic DNA Codes even at this stage in your life journey. Perhaps you have a limiting lineage or past lives of unwanted behaviors, experiences, and belief systems that you’ve carried from lifetime to lifetime. Often they go against your true authentic nature but you can reprogram yourself and not only nurture YOUR soul but also previous and future generations because this work effects them too.
Within our time together, you will learn to identify and change these limiting programs, thought patterns, habits, and subconscious beliefs because they are running your life. Only you can do this work for yourself. Do this to experience your truth. Do this to live life as your most genuine self. Experience the recreation of who you really are and who you have the power to be!
Feel and know the joy of YOU!
- 6 days and 5 nights of luxury accommodations
- Plant based organic meals
- Daily (optional) early morning Kundalini Yoga 6:30-8am. Experience what starting your day with intentional movement, breath and meditation can do for your energy, clarity and focus
- 1-2 additional Kundalini Yoga sessions daily from the Spiritual Rebirthing Series (deep practices incorporating breath & guided meditations with the use of the gong)
- Daily transformations/ workshops lead by an experienced Medical Medium and Intuit who will expand your awareness in ways you never knew possible
- Plenty of time for Q&A so you feel fully supported in your personal quest for growth, understanding and evolution
- Evening sound baths with meditation and space for journaling and processing
- Excursion to an exclusive private waterfall on property and relax in the jungle and beach of magical Costa Rica
- A beach ceremony (bonfire, drumming, cacao and kundalini) to help you fully harness the power of what’s possible so you return home recharged and full of new energy
- 2 private plane transfers from SJO airport to Imiloa’s landing strip and all inclusive luxury ground transportation
This is YOUR journey to explore and attend as much or little of the activities as you like.
Book now to elevate your frequency and experience your true authentic self.
What You Will Learn
- How to identify your current running belief systems that are held in your subconscious and could be limiting how you show up in this lifetime.
- Ancient tools to help you deepen your awareness of what programming and patterns you’ve developed over time.
- Gain an understanding of WHY these belief systems and behaviors show up for you as well as when they began and at what level of your being (physical, mental or soul level).
- Learn the techniques that purify your subconscious so you can return home with positive NEW belief systems that run through your physical, mental and soul levels of reality.
- Know the difference between yourself stuck in old programming and belief systems and the truth of your authentic self.
What You Will Gain
A better understanding of WHY certain patterns keep showing up for you.
Experience a new outlook on life as you replace old belief systems with a positive new life-force force that remembers all things are still possible.
Remember and live the truth of who you really came here to be.
A rekindled connection with your purified Self so you can live in greater joy, love and vibrancy.
Jacki Brown, Lac has been in natural healthcare for 20+ years and teaches us how to elevate by using the breath to connect to our highest Source of inspiration- the Divine.
She’ll show you how to master your life by awakening a deeply rooted life-force that, when activated, allows your highest potential to shine so that it becomes easier to command life experiences, behaviors and patterns.
Jacki’s style of meditation (based on kundalini yoga) is a science that combines powerful breath techniques, dynamic movements, dance and mantra with a symphony of gong, drums and singing bowls to usher you DEEP into a spiritual state where transformation at soul level can occur.
Anyone can do this yoga.
After a decade serving as Denver’s backstage Massage Therapist for artists and crews performing at venues such as world-renowned Red Rocks Amphitheater, Jacki dedicated the next decade questing with the Master’s of Alternative Medicine.
She studied in India and Guatemala and spent years in the California Bay Area obtaining her own Master’s in Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture & Herbs) where her specialty became using acupuncture to identify the root emotional cause of imbalance which, when left untreated, can then harm the spiritual and physical bodies.
Helping her lover/ business partner of many years through his final stages of cancer (he died in 2021) gave her a deep understanding in letting go.
Jacki is most known for her Spiritual Rebirthing Series: Heal & Transcend (based on kundalini yoga) and that’s the work she brings to this retreat. She’s filmed the entire series twice and lead it live for over a decade having helped 100s around the world achieve spiritual success.
The series includes identifying and letting go of subconscious blocks and stories, wound healing that helps reprogram genetic/ inherited traits, and healing the inner child.
Jacki believes happiness is our birthright and the two greatest facets to help us achieve this are getting back to nature and shifting the way we perceive family dynamics.
A spiritual medium and intuitive life coach. She has worked as a remote viewer and medical medium for almost 20 years. Over the years she has honed her gifts to include a deep connection to the other side, visiting the Hall of Records (Akashic), meeting with spiritual councils, and guides from various parts of the cosmos. Connecting souls and people to their authentic soul’s purpose and who they truly are is one favorite thing about her gifts. Some of her stories can be found in a book she wrote available on Amazon through Kindle called, “Connecting to the Other Side”.
She has the ability to perceive patterns and coding on all levels and shift these to vibrate for the highest and best.
A firm belief and knowing that all things are just energy, makes her be able to see and know beyond space and time.
She strives to put anyone at ease, with her easygoing approach to her work and the work she does for others. As an empathic and extremely sensitive child, she became highly Intune with the vibrations of people, places, and things; past and present. Being able to perceive and change through and with love when asked or inspired to do so.
As a seeker of truth on all levels, she goes to Divine Source for all answers and inspiration.
She now lives with her sweet supportive husband in the high desert of Northeastern Nevada after a 4 year run of full-time RVing of sitting on the beach and absorbing California’s forest energies. A mother of 4 and a few grandbabies here and there make her life full of love.
I met Kathryn on an airplane over 15 years ago, we became fast friends, but I also feel she is my teacher and one of my close energy working friends.I feel she is a very gifted person who has helped so many in their quest for life’s purpose. She has many gifts that she utilizes to help her clients move in the right direction on their path.She can reach past the veil to bring in messages from the other side and connectto the spirit world at a level I’ve never encountered. She scans the body for physical issues and possible solutions, and then works on the emotional feelings,beliefs, and thoughts that may misdirect us in our lives.
Kathryn was recommended to me by a trusted friend when I wanted to find a medical intuitive who could assist me with decisions in my cancer journey. Kathryn not only guided me with her insights around medical decisions, but helped me with underlying emotional and spiritual matters. Today, I am cancer free. I’m deeply grateful for her extraordinary spiritual gifts, her clarity and kindness. She’s been a blessing to me and my family. Asa psychotherapist, I’ve recommended her many times to my clients when deeper insights into physical, emotional or spiritual matters were needed.
I gotta say, these videos have been amazing for me. So much more than I ever expected to get from doing this series. I knew it would be great, just didn’t realize the depth of healing. I feel such a difference in my overall self, my state of mind, more confidence and clarity. Lighter, brighter, and just a renewal of spirit within. Thanks fo this gift you have given us.
I love Jacki and everything she does! Everyone needs a Jacki in their lives!!! She has helped me find my happy, ease anxiety and restore my self-confidence while giving me the needed tools to “ignite my purpose.” I was really struggling to see my unique gifts just before meeting her. What a gift she is. Her massage, cupping, acupuncture, retreats, facial acupuncture and Kundalini seriously changed my life – for the better. Whatever she has to offer, whatever workshops she schedules or seminars she leads I am IN.
The Kundalini classes have deeply changed me – way more than all the counseling and other stuff I’ve participated in to find healing. I’m in deep gratitude for your work.
Hi Jacki! Today I finished the Rebirthing classes. I can’t thank you enough for bringing this into my life. It was perfect timing and helped me clear so much shit out. Shit I didn’t even know was there. I feel this course has changed my view of myself, my purpose and the way I approach life and other people. I am eternally grateful! You are one of my Spiritual Guides in life. Thank you so much!
My work with Kathryn Scott has been life changing! She has helped me clear both karmic and ancestoral legacy burdens that have been life-long constraints in my perception of myself and the world. This alone has been a major agent of change in my life. As a medical intuitive, she has also helped me with several physical ailments, identifying and clearing issues with me teeth, with intestinal problems as well as skeletal imbalances. She is not only an amazingly effective practitioner, she has also become a wonderful person in my life with whom I feel seen and heard in a deeply and compassionate way. I am a psychotherapist and have referred numerous clients to her, all of whom have reported very positive encounters, I have deep gratitude for her presence in my life.
My life has completely changed since my first kundalini class with Jacki.
I felt better immediately- a rush of total happiness. The rebirthing series was exactly what I needed. It was crucial for me to let go of all the hurt that had piled up over the years and start with a clean slate. I had no idea I had so much pain and self- loathing bottled up inside.
I let go of the business I was running and my family and I are traveling the world spending quality time with each other and making memories that will last a life- time. My husband and I have rekindled our relationship and have found each other again. We are experiencing the life we dreamt of having when we first got married after many years of feeling lost and unhappy. Thank you Jacki- I feel like myself again.
Jacki that was incredible! The practices you create for us are truly amazing – I’m feeling so light and clear right now thanks to you and this series.
Jacki’s kundalini changed my life. On a very fundamental level, I found a community of like-minded people. On a deeper level it guided me to open up spiritually and helped me explore a greater relationship with myself and others.
Acupuncture helped me feel centered, relaxed and in my flow. Very much helped me with my anxiety. Jacki’s style is unique and highly transformational she stands out from the other’s I’ve worked with in an incredible way!
Kundalini changed my life and helped me explore a deeper connection to my higher self and spirit. I have since moved to NYC and SF after years of practicing with Jacki in Denver and have now experienced many different teachers, but Jacki definitely has an amazing, powerful and gentle style that is beneficial to both the seasoned as well as the new practitioner. She brings a certain charisma and so much of her (great) personality into the practice with a lot of humor and self-reflection. She’s by far my favorite teacher yet!
DOUBLES / Domes
DOUBLES / Bungalows
Single occupancy in your own private, 200-Year-Old Balinese villa with a private deck and stunning views of the jungle and ocean
A completely private campus; available to your retreat group only. Access to a private waterfall, nature paths, incredible flora and fauna, and an ocean view infinity pool. Also included is a dedicated team of 20+ local professionals to coordinate everything for your enjoyment, from touch down to take off.
Private transportation from the International airport to our campus; a private driver and transportation to our campus in Imiloa Mountain.
What’s Not Included
Flights to SJO, Spa Services
You will be immersed in a 22-acre jungle oasis in Dominical, Costa Rica.
This enchanted mountainside jungle venue is ten minutes from the beach and it is the perfect setting to experience deep healing, embraced by nature, yet completely luxurious.
While staying at Imiloa you will enjoy our nature paths, our private waterfall, our salt-water pool, stunning views and delicious and nutritious meals by our five-star vegan chef.
Included in each accommodation is the comfiest mattresses, 850 thread count sheets, storage space and dry rooms as needed, fiber optic internet, daily cleaning service, private en-suite bath, indoor/outdoor design for every accommodation with a focus on nature and being your private refuge, and full service, thrice-filtered private well for drinking water throughout the property.
Bali Village is perched 1200 feet about the Pacific Ocean, on a ridge line of flora, fauna and wildlife every direction you look. These 5 accommodations are 160-200 year old homes imported from Bali. Each with their own en suite bathrooms, the homes bring you back and create a self space for rejuvenation and transformation.
BALI MASTER SUITE
200 Year Old Homes from Bali. Imported from the Java Islands, these homes boast outdoor showers, full kitchen access, surreal vista views to the Pacific, their own salt water plunge pools and hand-carved art that is as old as the houses.
Perched on the edge of the cliff, at the furthest end of the property, sits a 170 year old home from the Java Islands we call Jogolo. Complete with a writer’s desk, outdoor Balinese shower, hand-carved architecture that will transport you to another land and time, Jogolo is teeming with history and comfort. Your cold plunge pool is adjacent to a warm bath, both outdoor. Full kitchen, too.
This two-floor imported home from Bali will have you wishing you’d never leave. Complete with a King Bed and a twin in the corner of the 180 year old home, Potoo has modern luxury with 360 views of the Pacific. On the lower level, a plunge pool and private spa. Potoo also includes many outdoor chairs, hammocks and a full kitchen, too.
Six Jungle Bungalows built on the side of the mountain on the pathway to our very own private waterfall. Bali inspired, the interiors feature natural finishings and a gorgeous exposed shower and bath tub.
Six Buckminster Fuller inspired Geodesic River Domes, among the best made in the world and partially powered by solar energy, sit perched on the edge of our private river with the fresh, flowing water feeding up to the domes. Experience the soothing sounds of relaxing and sleeping next to flowing water. Amazing!
THE HOUSE OF MASTERS
The House of Masters, located in the center of the property, is a 2,000 square foot Balinese structure hanging 100 feet in the Jungle canopy. Adjacent are restrooms and a yoga storage room for mats, blocks and more. The space can be converted for any type of retreat, workshop or dance party.
THE HEART OF IMILOA
A sprawling 3,000 square foot space that is the “Heart of Imiloa,” our social space features loungy, multicultural inspired furnishings, couches, and 5 imported tables from Bali, all under a Polynesian style roof.
Jungle paths connect the 20+ acres at Imiloa, with hand-made stairs and lighting, creating an immersive, easy experience for you and guests.
Beyond the Jungle Bungalows is a path that leads to our own private waterfall. Descend into what feels like an enchanted jungle forest as you bask in the magic and beauty of the surrounding nature.
Imiloa’s world-class spa is a curated, sensual and deeply moving experience. Choose from Ayurvedic massages and practices, to a shamanic masseuse from our team members who are from the Boruca indigenous tribe here in Costa Rica, to more traditional Swedish, relaxation or Thai yoga massages, body wraps and others. A full list of spa offerings and a link to book during your free time will be provided to you before you arrival.
- Schedule your plane to arrive at SJO. In order to access your private plane charter, all guests must be at the Domestic Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on the arrival day.
- Once landed, proceed to customs and instructions will be provided to meet Imiloa concierge.
- Proceed to baggage claim with concierge and proceed to Domestic Terminal (3 minute walk from International Terminal). Please be at the Domesitc Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on your day of arrival.
- Private Imiloa plane will be waiting to fly you to Quepos.
- Private ground transport shuttles will pick you up in Quepos and bring you to Imiloa.
- If you are already in Costa Rica, ground transport may be coordinated from Quepos, Dominical or Uvita as inclusive.
- Please do not plan to drive to Imiloa on your own. It is not permitted.
- If you need to arrive the day before, please stay at the Hampton Inn across from the airport, or plan to be in the San Jose Domestic Terminal for private flight to Imiloa by no later than 3PM (instructions will be emailed).
- You will depart Imiloa at 9AM, and arrive at the landing strip at 9:30AM, with an estimated arrival to SJO airport at 10:30AM. The domestic terminal is a 5-10 minute walk to the international terminal at SJO. Typically, it is suggested to be at the international terminal 2.5 hours prior to your international departure. Please book your departing international flight accordingly, knowing that you will be at the airport at 10:30AM on departure day.
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAVEL INSURANCE and COVID PROCEDURES
- Imiloa has partnered with a comprehensive travel insurance provider that meets the entry requirements for Costa Rica and offers “cancel for any reason” plans to maximize coverage: www.globalrescue.com/imiloa (additional cost)
- COVID tests for entry and exit requirements to your home country can be done on site. We have an on-call physician that can come to the property for testing and results sent in English.
- We follow cleansing and sanitization protocols as per Ministry of Health to ensure a safe environment
- Staff and retreat participants are asked to follow and safety guidelines such as social distancing, washing of hands, and proper mask wearing.
Imiloa is located in the jungle, at the top of a mountain, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our lush retreat center is located adjacent to the second most biodiverse land on the planet.
Dominical, only 13 minutes away, is a beach town with surfer vibes, great coffee and plenty of shopping. Just north of our municipality is Quepos and to the south, Ojochal and Uvita, which is known as the Whale’s Tail.
Just 45 minutes east sits Costa Rica’s second largest city, San Isidro. Within an hour of Imiloa in all directions, you have access to airports, cafes, beaches, waterfalls, biodiversity and happy people ready to show you the lush, lovely area we call home.
You’ll arrive easily on our private plane, and your group will enjoy unlimited transportation to and from the beach, to and from the airport and throughout your stay with us.