A 5-Day Immersive Sensory experience to generate, feel, and harness the power of Love.
June 16-21, 2022
About The Retreat
Come join us in magical Costa Rica, where the ocean meets the jungle, to harness the power of LOVE! The lush landscape and warm tropical air will set the stage for a profound, playful and empowering experience.
Prepare to become wildly attractive, satisfied, and “full of yourself” (it’s a good thing!). Prepare to increase attraction, passion, love and intimacy in all your relationships
We will create a safe container for us to explore Love in all its variations and interpretations. A place where self love, forgiveness, compassion, and gratitude are valued and recognized as integral in the development and preparation of Love.
Ariane will teach the Science of Love, Desire and the Law of Attraction as well as basic Energy Medicine tools to help you feel grounded, calm, clear, and purposeful. She will guide you in daily meditations allowing the lesson to be felt in the body as well as the mind. We will generate Love and learn to read energy through Latin Dance (no experience required!), tropical cooking classes, spa rituals, a special Cacao Ceremony, and an amazing party where the jungle meets the sea to celebrate our commitment to the greatest gift of all: love for ourselves and those around us!
Join us for this unforgettable experience!
After a full immersion for 5 glorious days in the warm healing energy of Love – in body, mind and spirit – you will leave the retreat feeling alive, rejuvenated and sparkly from the inside out!
What You Will Learn
- The Science of Love- Vibration and Frequency
- Energy Medicine tools to help ground you, create boundaries, and clear other’s energy
- The power of Desire and why it’s so important
- The true meaning of the Law of Attraction
- How to connect with your Subtle Energy body and Intuition
- How to move your body in dance to allow your energy to flow
- How to appreciate and honor the food that we choose to nourish ourselves
- How to release ourselves of shame, guilt and hate
- How to forgive and find compassion for ourselves for our mistakes and shortcomings
- How to convert these “failures” into being the best parts of you, learning to Love on Yourself.
What You Will Gain
- A new way of being, a new perspective on life and Love.
- A juicy feeling in your body that lights you up and makes you feel amazing
- Confidence to explore all feelings and emotions and just be you.
- A community of like-minded souls who are on a similar Love journey as you.
- A network and framework to practice generating the vibration of Love all on your own!
- Hope, Passion and Excitement for your future.
- A sparkly glow that will make you feel attractive and alive.
Meet Ariane….if you haven’t figured it out by now, you should know……she loves Love (and all of it’s interpretations!)
Ariane is a Matchmaker, a Love Coach and an Intuitive Medicine practitioner. She helps people find Love by helping them identify who they are, who they are looking for, and what is truly important in their lives. Her deep knowledge of Energy, Attraction and ability to teach others to tap into their intuition are some of the tools she employs to “matchmake” and spread more love in the world.
As an Intuitive Medicine practitioner, she supports her clients in their mental, physical, emotional and spiritual wellness. She analyzes, identifies, diagnoses and treats physical ailments that stem from misaligned or stuck energy in our bodies.
With a special power to turn the mundane into magic, and to gently guide those around her to see the best in every situation, Ariane looks forward to combining her lifelong love of travel with the life-changing power of Energy Work. She developed this retreat to inspire, guide and empower people to take back control of their life’s stories (including mistakes, failures, and traumas that we tend to run from) and turn them into their best assets and attributes in finding true love – internally and externally.
She’s traveled to nearly every continent, and can’t wait to host a special group in Costa Rica – she loves sharing the experience of being in a new culture, meeting the local people, eating the food, hearing the music and language, and learning important insights about others along the way. Currently, she lives in Northern California, is a single mother of two amazing kids, a sweet old mini Goldendoodle, and has a loving, amicable divorce. Ariane is an avid dancer, and looks forward to incorporating the magic of dance into the agenda; she studies Cuban Salsa and Brazilian Samba to stay fit and to connect her body, mind and spirit.
Ariane radiates openness and warmth which makes her so easy to talk to and approachable. She is a gifted listener and guide- she helps you find your own way and your own answers. As a coach, she is a mirror that reflects your best self back to you. She has helped me set big juicy goals for my life purpose and set intentions for realizing those goals. Ariane coaches with grace, compassion and ease which arises from her authentic, caring nature combined with her intuitive, grounded, thoughtful approach.
I enjoyed working with Ariane so much that I decided to have her work with my kids as well. She can work with any age and help you work toward whatever goals you desire.
She is the Maui to my Moana.
Ariane’s pure positive energy has been holding space I never dreamed for myself. Ariane is magical.
Ariane is doing what many should be doing …. spreading wisdom and knowledge in a positive manner…Many are not equipped to do so, but (she is)….A truly powerful and positive force. Beautiful, well-spoken and dynamic.
Working with Ariane of Hugs + Honey has been an insightful and supportive experience. 2020 was a difficult time for all of us and despite feeling mostly ‘together’ some key aspects of life didn’t seem like they made sense anymore. Ariane is able to hone into that uncertainty and reflect back what you discuss during your sessions so you walk away with insights, feeling supported and always moving forward better than you had before.
Hello! I loved the content so much! I’ve been trying to research for a vid that really teaches the stuff in this YouTube vid! Your breakdown is like the channel from Dr. E! Doctor’s tips are really informative and he helped me on my studies!
Wow you are so authentic and real, and the words you speak are magic. I love how you shared the give and take cycle. More people need to know about this. Thank you for the soothing moment! 💞❤️
You’re better than a triple-scoop ice cream cone. With sprinkles.
Ariane is a person of substance. Each of her thoughts and words is powerful and helps me shift my thinking when I face a challenge. She is generous and caring and brings all the coaching tools and theories needed to facilitate breakthroughs. Within a few weeks of working with Ariane, I was able to change behaviors that were slowing me down. Ariane is a spiritual and loving soul. I highly recommend her.
Double occupancy in a Geodesic dome with views of the jungle.
Single occupancy in your own private Bali style suite or Jungle bungalow with jungle views.
Single occupancy in a your own private, 200-Year-Old Balinese villa with a private deck and stunning views of the jungle and ocean.
A completely private campus; available to your retreat group only. Access to a private waterfall, nature paths, incredible flora and fauna, and an ocean view infinity pool. Also included is a dedicated team of 20+ local professionals to coordinate everything for your enjoyment, from touch down to take off.
Private transportation from the International airport to our campus; a private driver and transportation to our campus in Imiloa Mountain.
What’s Not Included
Flights to SJO, Spa Services
You will be immersed in a 22-acre jungle oasis in Dominical, Costa Rica.
This enchanted mountainside jungle venue is ten minutes from the beach and it is the perfect setting to experience deep healing, embraced by nature, yet completely luxurious.
While staying at Imiloa you will enjoy our nature paths, our private waterfall, our salt-water pool, stunning views and delicious and nutritious meals by our five-star vegan chef.
Included in each accommodation is the comfiest mattresses, 850 thread count sheets, storage space and dry rooms as needed, fiber optic internet, daily cleaning service, private en-suite bath, indoor/outdoor design for every accommodation with a focus on nature and being your private refuge, and full service, thrice-filtered private well for drinking water throughout the property.
Bali Village is perched 1200 feet about the Pacific Ocean, on a ridge line of flora, fauna and wildlife every direction you look. These 5 accommodations are 160-200 year old homes imported from Bali. Each with their own en suite bathrooms, the homes bring you back and create a self space for rejuvenation and transformation.
BALI MASTER SUITE
200 Year Old Homes from Bali. Imported from the Java Islands, these homes boast outdoor showers, full kitchen access, surreal vista views to the Pacific, their own salt water plunge pools and hand-carved art that is as old as the houses.
Perched on the edge of the cliff, at the furthest end of the property, sits a 170 year old home from the Java Islands we call Joglo. Complete with a writer’s desk, outdoor Balinese shower, hand-carved architecture that will transport you to another land and time, Joglo is teeming with history and comfort. Your cold plunge pool is adjacent to a warm bath, both outdoor. Full kitchen, too.
This two-floor imported home from Bali will have you wishing you’d never leave. Complete with a King Bed and a twin in the corner of the 180 year old home, Potoo has modern luxury with 360 views of the Pacific. On the lower level, a plunge pool and private spa. Potoo also includes many outdoor chairs, hammocks and a full kitchen, too.
Six Jungle Bungalows built on the side of the mountain on the pathway to our very own private waterfall. Bali inspired, the interiors feature natural finishings and a gorgeous exposed shower and bath tub.
Six Buckminster Fuller inspired Geodesic River Domes, among the best made in the world and partially powered by solar energy, sit perched on the edge of our private river with the fresh, flowing water feeding up to the domes. Experience the soothing sounds of relaxing and sleeping next to flowing water. Amazing!
THE HOUSE OF MASTERS
The House of Masters, located in the center of the property, is a 2,000 square foot Balinese structure hanging 100 feet in the Jungle canopy. Adjacent are restrooms and a yoga storage room for mats, blocks and more. The space can be converted for any type of retreat, workshop or dance party.
THE HEART OF IMILOA
A sprawling 3,000 square foot space that is the “Heart of Imiloa,” our social space features loungy, multicultural inspired furnishings, couches, and 5 imported tables from Bali, all under a Polynesian style roof.
Jungle paths connect the 20+ acres at Imiloa, with hand-made stairs and lighting, creating an immersive, easy experience for you and guests.
Beyond the Jungle Bungalows is a path that leads to our own private waterfall. Descend into what feels like an enchanted jungle forest as you bask in the magic and beauty of the surrounding nature.
Imiloa’s world-class spa is a curated, sensual and deeply moving experience. Choose from Ayurvedic massages and practices, to a shamanic masseuse from our team members who are from the Boruca indigenous tribe here in Costa Rica, to more traditional Swedish, relaxation or Thai yoga massages, body wraps and others. A full list of spa offerings and a link to book during your free time will be provided to you before you arrival.
- Schedule your plane to arrive at SJO. In order to access your private plane charter, all guests must be at the Domestic Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on the arrival day.
- Once landed, proceed to customs and instructions will be provided to meet Imiloa concierge.
- Proceed to baggage claim with concierge and proceed to Domestic Terminal (3 minute walk from International Terminal). Please be at the Domesitc Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on your day of arrival.
- Private Imiloa plane will be waiting to fly you to Quepos.
- Private ground transport shuttles will pick you up in Quepos and bring you to Imiloa.
- If you are already in Costa Rica, ground transport may be coordinated from Quepos, Dominical or Uvita as inclusive.
- Please do not plan to drive to Imiloa on your own. It is not permitted.
- If you need to arrive the day before, please stay at the Hampton Inn across from the airport, or plan to be in the San Jose Domestic Terminal for private flight to Imiloa by no later than 3PM (instructions will be emailed).
- You will depart Imiloa at 10AM, and arrive at the landing strip at 10:30AM, with an estimated arrival to SJO airport at 11:30AM. The domestic terminal is a 5-10 minute walk to the international terminal at SJO. Typically, it is suggested to be at the international terminal 2.5 hours prior to your international departure. Please book your departing international flight accordingly, knowing that you will be at the airport at 11:30AM on departure day.
Questions? Email us: email@example.com
TRAVEL INSURANCE and COVID PROCEDURES
- Imiloa has partnered with a comprehensive travel insurance provider that meets the entry requirements for Costa Rica and offers “cancel for any reason” plans to maximize coverage: www.globalrescue.com/imiloa (additional cost)
- COVID tests for entry and exit requirements to your home country can be done on site. We have an on-call physician that can come to the property for testing and results sent in English.
- We follow cleansing and sanitization protocols as per Ministry of Health to ensure a safe environment
- Staff and retreat participants are asked to follow and safety guidelines such as social distancing, washing of hands, and proper mask wearing.
Imiloa is located in the jungle, at the top of a mountain, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our lush retreat center is located adjacent to the second most biodiverse land on the planet.
Dominical, only 13 minutes away, is a beach town with surfer vibes, great coffee and plenty of shopping. Just north of our municipality is Quepos and to the south, Ojochal and Uvita, which is known as the Whale’s Tail.
Just 45 minutes east sits Costa Rica’s second largest city, San Isidro. Within an hour of Imiloa in all directions, you have access to airports, cafes, beaches, waterfalls, biodiversity and happy people ready to show you the lush, lovely area we call home.
You’ll arrive easily on our private plane, and your group will enjoy unlimited transportation to and from the beach, to and from the airport and throughout your stay with us.