Costa Rica Self Love Retreat
July 27-31, 2021
You’ll wake up in the lush Costa Rican jungle to the sounds of birds chirping and water falling from our waterfall. Then, you’ll spend the mornings doing workshops with Mary on healing body-image struggles, building confidence and transforming your self-worth.
In the afternoons, you’ll explore the gems of Costa Rica- waterfalls, jungles, beaches- all with a group of women who love, value, and cherish you. You’ll have the option to pamper yourself with a spa treatment by the best masseuses in the country or go on a zip-lining adventure with the most reputable zip-lining company in the world.
Lastly, the evenings will be in a sacred sharing circle with your fellow retreat sisters where we will talk, bond, laugh, cry, connect, and love.
The intention behind this women’s self-love retreat is that you see the power of community and connection when cultivating self-love and creating confidence in your life.
You will learn:
- how to find your passion, your purpose, your mission
- how to turn your biggest pain into your greatest strength
- how to speak kindly and lovingly to yourself
- mindset reframes that will help you accept your body at any size, shape, weight
- how to figure out what you really want out of life… and how to go for it even when you’re afraid
- how to balance health with self-love
- how to empower everyone around you
- mindset shifts to help you be confident in all areas of your life- including your relationships, your career, and with yourself
- how to create deep, authentic, and meaningful relationships
- how to connect deeply with your partner, your friends, your kids, and everyone around you
- how to stop comparing yourself to others
- how to live life on your own terms and not care what other people may think about you
- tools to overcome the lowest lows, the darkest days
- how to stop obsessing over food, calories, and your weight
You will be immersed in a 22-acre Jungle Oasis in Dominical, Costa Rica.
This enchanted jungle venue is the perfect setting to experience the beauty of nature in a luxurious environment.
From a private waterfall to a 5 Star Vegan Chef, they really have it all.
It’s my mission to help you be confident in your body and love yourself unconditionally! My story about recovering from an eating disorder, competing in bikini fitness competitions, and learning to love myself in a world telling me not to has been featured in magazines like TeenVogue, Self Magazine, Health Magazine, and Honey9.
After healing my body, mind, and spirit, I started traveling to beautiful, exotic places to host my worldwide women’s self-love retreats (Zanzibar, Tanzania; San Diego, California; Bali, Indonesia; Sedona, Arizona; Costa Rica, you name it!) so that you too can cultivate true self-love and create the life you’ve always dreamed of. I love sharing my heart with you through my writings, videos, and social media platforms- connect with me via @maryscupofteaa on Instagram!
During the self-love retreat, I’ll be hosting daily workshops for you and your retreat sisters on healing body-image struggles, building self-confidence, creating the life you’ve always dreamed of, and most importantly, loving yourself, deeply, fully, unconditionally. We’ll also go on adventures around Costa Rica together, connect deeply with one another and share a transformational experience of a lifetime.
“Mary’s self-love retreat showed me how much I was struggling with hanging onto the past…heartbreaks, family struggles, inner battles, etc. What helped me the most was doing group activities where we all contributed and we finally felt that none of us were alone in our struggles. Now, I’m happy to say that I am setting myself free!”
“Before the women’s self-love retreat Mary hosted in Sedona, there’s been a lot of negative talk in my life the past 3 years as I’ve gone through my divorce. The constant messages of “I am enough”, reminders to love myself and have compassion on myself have helped me so much. Now, I feel more grounded. I respect myself more. I won’t give of myself to anyone who doesn’t deserve me.”
“I was struggling with my family, work, life, and how “me” fits into all of that. The entire self-love retreat process helped me because each activity was intentionally geared towards transforming inner struggles into inner peace and learning how to deal with daily issues that we all go through”
So give yourself the gift of self-love and join me, sister, on a magical 5-day retreat in the hidden jungle paradise of Costa Rica.