A five day retreat for black and brown men and women who are naturist/nudist desiring to integrate mind, body and spirit towards full self acceptance. Experiencing the body as an organism with an emphasis on liberation from self judgement, creating ceremony and rejuvenation of the mind/body connection for a healthier more authentic life.
June 25 – 30, 2023
About The Retreat
Treating the body as a holy sacred temple, honoring all of who we are by embracing the parts of ourselves that need tenderness, compassion and love. Especially if your body has suffered abuse, shame or guilt attached to sexuality. We provide a sacred space to gently explore and acknowledge the beauty within you.
Working from a place of integrity we utilize full body energy healing through safe touch, fantasy, verbal communication and private reflection.
Do you want to learn how to transform your life so you can experience true freedom everyday?
What You Will Learn
- Nutrition – healing the body as an organism. Organic food & gentle detox elixir’s that help to reset the bodies ability to balance and heal itself.
- Daily yoga and meditative practice to feed the spirit through affirmation of the holy body temple.
- Intentional living workshops and demonstrations that focus on identifying, surrender and release of negative programming and bio-toxins that have built up in the body over time.
- Desire mapping – discovery and sharing – work life balance techniques that integrate laughter, singing, dancing and communicating what you need and want for yourself, with people who are here to witness, hold space and acknowledge you and your process.
- Body painting ceremony to tap into tribal energy clearing/ cord cutting ceremony.
- Full body blue clay and sea moss detoxifying body wrap for the skin and rejuvenating waterfall ceremony.
- Owning your sexy and standing in your power through tantra/kundalini awakening ceremony.
- Burning your burdens surrender and release bonfire ceremony.
- Cocoa & Ayahuasca medicine ceremony.
What You Will Gain
Freedom from the pain and suffering associated with childhood and past life trauma.
Healing life domains – full body/mind chakra activation and integration through bio-energetic clearing.
Creating a self-healing plan of action to breathe new life into your everyday experiences.
Build meaningful connections that support you with recognizing your gifts, talents and self awareness by honoring that which is sacred and unique about you.
A prolific artist, textile and jewelry designer, and teacher. Mary’s work empowers people to imagine the possibilities that exist within. Her work spans over thirty years of practice with a focus on healing childhood trauma, abusive relationships and past bad karma; through the act of transformational healing by the creation of ceremony and ritual. Mary’s extensive knowledge in grief, addiction and recovery counseling and healing gives clients the foundation and support that is necessary to manifest practical, sustainable change and consistent growth. Mary teaches clients to prepare themselves for transformation utilizing proven ancient healing modalities and sacred ferminine keys & codes to assist them with mapping desires in order to overcome limiting beliefs that no longer serve their greater good.
Twice widowed, Mary shares insights, proven strategies, suggestions and ideas to assist clients in gaining a new perspective or lens in which to see themselves as whole beings that have the capacity and power to heal themselves. Utilizing concepts such as acceptance, gratitude, forgiveness, surrender and release to create space for building a framework for self love and inner peace.
Mary is a love magnet, whose personality and energy signature acts as a guide to those who are in need of cord cutting to clean and clear out energies that keep people stuck in negative behavior patterns, relationships and systems of belief that have fueled oppression and the suppression of their inner truth, in order to create space for a new narrative of their own creation to come forth.
Mary holds a BS in Studio Arts from NYU’s Steinhardt School of Education. A Masters in Special Education and certifications in horticulture and herbal/plant medicine. Mary is a black naturalist, nudist and paid speaker. Mary travels around the world talking to people on how to free themselves from stereotypical, cultural and familial norms in order to overcome grief, call back in their power, connect with the ancestral spiritual parts of themselves so they can activate creativity and achieve the highest level of self love and advocacy possible. Mary has developed the Goddess Code 101 to help guide clients to a more satisfying life that is filled with joy and fulfillment.
Felisha D. Haman
Felisha D. Haman is a Holistic Nutrition Strategist who creatively combines human physiology with dietary/lifestyle modifications towards helping her clients realize success in transformational lifestyle synchronization.
Felisha uses enthusiastic, objective and empathic methods toward changing social and emotionally incongruent aspects of lifestyle. She takes a trusting, supportive and creative approach to her practice. Her goal is to help clients regain their personal power towards realizing what they desire.
Felisha teaches the five pillars of synchronicity to create a new narrative to achieve success.
- Story comprehension (mindset, history, genetics, experiences, health).
- Understanding cultural aspects of diet ) poverty, lack of education and resources).
- Understanding your body as an organism (nutrition, calorie requirements for age, activity levels with respect to individual limitations).
- Arsenal development (strategy creation that counter mental, physical and emotional obstacles to success).
- Transmutation ( creating a new story through insight and rejuvenation.
The pillars synchronize and colace to create an authentic, sustainable new narrative.
Felisha is a polyamorous relationship advocate and guide. She specializes in exploiting cultural norms towards re-imagining authentic relating and love. Her training and education, in addition to her infectious personality, leaves her clients with a new outlook on love and life.
Her over 24 years of experience serving as a Human Resource expert in the US Air Force, allows her to apply disciplined and highly effective leadership in practice. Felisha also utilizes academic expertise gained from her BS in Psychology from Park University and MSW from Salisbury University.
Felisha is currently completing her Masters of Nutrition from Maryland University of Integrative Health (2022) which is the bedrock of her nutrition practice.
Her education in the dynamics of open-relating and polyamorous dynamics comes from her attendance at the Progressive Alchemical Mystery School (PSA.LMS).
- Arrive at San Jose International Airport.
- Luxury Transportation Pick-Up.
- Private Charter to Imiloa Institute.
- Your first full day will get you grounded in the natural environment.
- Yoga/meditation at 7:00 am.
- Fresh, world class organic cuisine to nourish the body.
- Healing elixir workshop.
- Private reflection time.
- Time to rest and reflect.
- Burden check workshop – write them, carry them and release them in fireceremony on the last day. This exercise is designed to offer reflection and recognition of who and what you’ve been carrying around and can now surrender and let go of what is no longer serving you.
- Blue clay and sea moss full body cleanse and waterfall immersive cleansing.
- Body activation workshop movement and dance.
- Cocoa ceremony.
- Sex wisdom workshop/tantra & kundalini awakening.
- Body paint tribal art activation.
- Bio-energetic safe touch sessions.
- Desire mapping and setting boundaries workshop
- Sound bath healing frequency workshop.
- Silent meditation.
- spa treatments/ massage.
- Bon fire – Burn your burdens.
- Check out
- Luxury transportation to charter
- Charter to San Jose Airport
When I met Mary I felt an immediate connection. Mostly I felt comfortable speaking, knowing I would be heard, not judged. Owning what you say out loud, allows you to own your inner truths, and move forward. We bonded instantaneously. Mary embraces the arts which heals our inner souls.
My journey with Ms. Montgomery began 18 years ago. I was blessed to be one of her art students in high school. This art class is the reason creative expression thrives in my life. My art teacher then, now mentor and leader of the free world, opened new worlds for me to explore and create in. Working with Ms. Montgomery has allowed me to think past my limitations by being exposed to different mediums of art and allowing me to create from the heart and soul. Today Ms. Montgomery is able to witness her former student, being influenced by her journey in creating space for others so they too can have an outlet to express their true selves through art and design. Forever grateful for this power source that entered my life.
As a coach, motivational speaker, counselor, artist curator and confidant, the counsel over time as a friend has been priceless. I’m honored to write this testimonial for Mary Montgomery. I know Mary both personally and professionally as a colleague and a friend. Professionally, Mary is creative and intellectual. She is a strategist and an excellent creative thinker and problem solver. Over the years, she has helped advise and mentor me in innovative ways, helping me to raise my creative vibration. She leads by example, and has provided strategies to expand my designs onto fashion and rebranding on web platforms. Personally, Mary has provided insight into emotional challenges and solutions. She truly has the intellectual spiritual and verbal strength that shines in interpersonal relationships. She has the insight and clarity to provide multiple points of view, so the conversation has profound influence and depth, she is balanced with objectivity, and tough love. Her style of conversation allows you to come to your own conclusions, and encourages you to stand in your authentic self. I am looking forward to witnessing her reach her next level. I am honored to call her my mentor, colleague and friend.
Early Bird Pricing Now Available
Early Bird Offer
Early Bird Offer
- A Private WhatsApp group will be created for your retreat group
- Facebook Live information sessions & Zoom meet-ups all along the way for participants to ask questions, get to know one another and the Facilitators.
A completely private campus; available to your retreat group only. Access to a private waterfall, nature paths, incredible flora and fauna, and an ocean view infinity pool. Also included is a dedicated team of 20+ local professionals to coordinate everything for your enjoyment, from touch down to take off.
Private transportation from the International airport to our campus; a private driver and transportation to our campus in Imiloa Mountain.
What’s Not Included
Flights to SJO, Spa Services
You will be immersed in a 22-acre jungle oasis in Dominical, Costa Rica.
This enchanted mountainside jungle venue is ten minutes from the beach and it is the perfect setting to experience deep healing, embraced by nature, yet completely luxurious.
While staying at Imiloa you will enjoy our nature paths, our private waterfall, our salt-water pool, stunning views and delicious and nutritious meals by our five-star vegan chef.
Included in each accommodation is the comfiest mattresses, 850 thread count sheets, storage space and dry rooms as needed, fiber optic internet, daily cleaning service, private en-suite bath, indoor/outdoor design for every accommodation with a focus on nature and being your private refuge, and full service, thrice-filtered private well for drinking water throughout the property.
Bali Village is perched 1200 feet about the Pacific Ocean, on a ridge line of flora, fauna and wildlife every direction you look. These 5 accommodations are 160-200 year old homes imported from Bali. Each with their own en suite bathrooms, the homes bring you back and create a self space for rejuvenation and transformation.
BALI MASTER SUITE
200 Year Old Homes from Bali. Imported from the Java Islands, these homes boast outdoor showers, full kitchen access, surreal vista views to the Pacific, their own salt water plunge pools and hand-carved art that is as old as the houses.
Perched on the edge of the cliff, at the furthest end of the property, sits a 170 year old home from the Java Islands we call Jogolo. Complete with a writer’s desk, outdoor Balinese shower, hand-carved architecture that will transport you to another land and time, Jogolo is teeming with history and comfort. Your cold plunge pool is adjacent to a warm bath, both outdoor. Full kitchen, too.
This two-floor imported home from Bali will have you wishing you’d never leave. Complete with a King Bed and a twin in the corner of the 180 year old home, Potoo has modern luxury with 360 views of the Pacific. On the lower level, a plunge pool and private spa. Potoo also includes many outdoor chairs, hammocks and a full kitchen, too.
Six Jungle Bungalows built on the side of the mountain on the pathway to our very own private waterfall. Bali inspired, the interiors feature natural finishings and a gorgeous exposed shower and bath tub.
Six Buckminster Fuller inspired Geodesic River Domes, among the best made in the world and partially powered by solar energy, sit perched on the edge of our private river with the fresh, flowing water feeding up to the domes. Experience the soothing sounds of relaxing and sleeping next to flowing water. Amazing!
THE HOUSE OF MASTERS
The House of Masters, located in the center of the property, is a 2,000 square foot Balinese structure hanging 100 feet in the Jungle canopy. Adjacent are restrooms and a yoga storage room for mats, blocks and more. The space can be converted for any type of retreat, workshop or dance party.
THE HEART OF IMILOA
A sprawling 3,000 square foot space that is the “Heart of Imiloa,” our social space features loungy, multicultural inspired furnishings, couches, and 5 imported tables from Bali, all under a Polynesian style roof.
Jungle paths connect the 20+ acres at Imiloa, with hand-made stairs and lighting, creating an immersive, easy experience for you and guests.
Beyond the Jungle Bungalows is a path that leads to our own private waterfall. Descend into what feels like an enchanted jungle forest as you bask in the magic and beauty of the surrounding nature.
Imiloa’s world-class spa is a curated, sensual and deeply moving experience. Choose from Ayurvedic massages and practices, to a shamanic masseuse from our team members who are from the Boruca indigenous tribe here in Costa Rica, to more traditional Swedish, relaxation or Thai yoga massages, body wraps and others. A full list of spa offerings and a link to book during your free time will be provided to you before you arrival.
- Schedule your plane to arrive at SJO. In order to access your private plane charter, all guests must be at the Domestic Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on the arrival day.
- Once landed, proceed to customs and instructions will be provided to meet Imiloa concierge.
- Proceed to baggage claim with concierge and proceed to Domestic Terminal (3 minute walk from International Terminal). Please be at the Domesitc Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on your day of arrival.
- Private Imiloa plane will be waiting to fly you to Quepos.
- Private ground transport shuttles will pick you up in Quepos and bring you to Imiloa.
- If you are already in Costa Rica, ground transport may be coordinated from Quepos, Dominical or Uvita as inclusive.
- Please do not plan to drive to Imiloa on your own. It is not permitted.
- If you need to arrive the day before, please stay at the Hampton Inn across from the airport, or plan to be in the San Jose Domestic Terminal for private flight to Imiloa by no later than 3PM (instructions will be emailed).
- You will depart Imiloa at 9AM, and arrive at the landing strip at 9:30AM, with an estimated arrival to SJO airport at 10:30AM. The domestic terminal is a 5-10 minute walk to the international terminal at SJO. Typically, it is suggested to be at the international terminal 2.5 hours prior to your international departure. Please book your departing international flight accordingly, knowing that you will be at the airport at 10:30AM on departure day.
Questions? Email us: email@example.com
- Imiloa has partnered with a comprehensive travel insurance provider that meets the entry requirements for Costa Rica and offers “cancel for any reason” plans to maximize coverage: www.globalrescue.com/imiloa (additional cost)
- We follow cleansing and sanitization protocols as per Ministry of Health to ensure a safe environment
- Staff and retreat participants are asked to follow and safety guidelines such as social distancing, washing of hands, and proper mask wearing.
Imiloa is located in the jungle, at the top of a mountain, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our lush retreat center is located adjacent to the second most biodiverse land on the planet.
Dominical, only 13 minutes away, is a beach town with surfer vibes, great coffee and plenty of shopping. Just north of our municipality is Quepos and to the south, Ojochal and Uvita, which is known as the Whale’s Tail.
Just 45 minutes east sits Costa Rica’s second largest city, San Isidro. Within an hour of Imiloa in all directions, you have access to airports, cafes, beaches, waterfalls, biodiversity and happy people ready to show you the lush, lovely area we call home.
You’ll arrive easily on our private plane, and your group will enjoy unlimited transportation to and from the beach, to and from the airport and throughout your stay with us.