Calling all crypto-enthusiasts, learners, experts, and newbies. Join us for this Jungle-meets-the-Mountain Crypto event in Costa Rica. Journey for six days in the jungle at Imiloa, build community, collaborate, enjoy peer-to-peer education and wellness as we envision our shared future in a world of Crypto, NFTs and Web 3.0.
November 25-30, 2022
You can purchase your Crypto Mastermind retreat ticket now.
You’ll be added to our special Crypto event list and be the first to receive details about Imiloa’s NFT launch.
About The Retreat
The Crypto Mastermind retreat at Imiloa Institute is a peer-to-peer event designed to create an expansive space to trade ideas, create community, experience wellness, and imagine the future of Crypto, Blockchain, and NFTs. Imiloa’s gorgeous campus surrounded by 22-acres of jungle will be your classroom, playground, and home for 5-nights. We invite you to join other Crypto enthusiasts for the first experience of it’s kind in Central America.
This experience is combined with daily holistic activities to recharge and bring your mind and body to a whole new level. Learn, Play, Connect & Relax in pristine Costa Rican Nature. This retreat aims to foster, create and nurture the formation of a tight-knit community whose members can rely on each other for guidance and support in their crypto journeys.
Are you ready to explore Web 3.0 from the pristine Costa Rican jungle? Join your fellow Crypto enthusiasts from across the globe as we gather together in the spirit of shared-learning and community.
- Daily workshops and strategy sessions
- Build connections
- Experience endless adventure in nature
- And revel in plenty of time relaxation
- Together we will build a community that collaborates and co-creates.
NEW TO NFTs AND CRYPTO? No Worries, this is the perfect retreat for you. Our retreat hosts and subject matter experts are here to educate you.
Topics covered throughout the retreat will include NFTs, DAOs, culture, Social Tokens, the metaverse, GameFi, and human evolution through tech and wellness. Explore how NFTs and the blockchain can be used to positively impact human beings. Every day of the retreat will have a theme and focus.
While still in its infancy, Crypto has exploded into a rapidly evolving industry. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to develop and hone your knowledge and skills, in order to set yourself up for success within this lucrative industry.
The Crypto Revolution Has Come. Are you Ready?
You can secure your spot at the Crypto Mastermind by purchasing a retreat ticket now.
Arrival & Meet Your Crypto Community
Hosted by the Imiloa NFT Team
NFTs, GameFi, & the Metaverse
Setup your NFT Wallet with direct support from our team
Hosted the the Social Stack Team
DAOs, Social Tokens & DeF
Metaverses deep-dive: its opportunities and pitfalls
Group Share: Projects Pitches and Opportunity Sharing
Closing & Departure
What You Will Gain
Gain an advantage in 2022 and beyond by hearing from and connecting with the movers and shapers of the crypto world:
- RECEIVE information to become a better participant and investor in the Crypto Ecosystem.
- GAIN first-hand knowledge and tips from the Crypto community. You will have a unique opportunity to discuss & debate what matters to you. All of this in an intimate setting and small groups.
- LEARN about the market activity in the NFT, GameFi and Metaverse spaces and how to invest profitably there.
- CREATE new connections and find peers, partners, investors and friends with whom to journey through the cryptoverse.
- REDUCE your risk in entering the world of NFTs. Learn step-by-step how to setup your meta wallet and purchase your first NFT in a welcoming learning environment.
CEO/Cofounder of Socialstack
Andrew is an entrepreneur operating at the intersection of media, cryptocurrency, and community building. He previously co-founded Zwile Media where he bootstrapped a podcast from his parents basement into a syndicated portfolio of podcasts including African Tech Roundup and The Global Startup Movement, each providing insight and analysis into emerging market tech and innovation. He co-produced podcasts along with the BBC, Airbnb, and the Import-Export Bank of the United State. He was the youngest ever fellow at the Milken Institute.
COO/Cofounder of Socialstack
Kristina has 10+ years experience working in the tech industry. Prior to Socialstack, she worked on several impact projects – mainly connecting companies with investors and running events. Kristina also built and ran a MENA focused FinTech accelerator in Dubai for 2 years as a COO, and led a commercial and non-commercial partnerships for Tech City UK, a UK organization focused on supporting startups across all stages and verticals.
Project Lead, Imiloa NFT Team
Chris Williams is a multimedia marketing strategist and is proud to have joined Imiloa in December 2021, developing Imiloa Costa Rica NFT Collection. With more than 25 years in strategic marketing and content creation, his personal clients include: AirBnB, GoCo Hospitality, and the Claremont Colleges. After a highly profitable multi-year collaboration with Walt Disney Resorts Worldwide, Chris worked expanding media into breakthrough markets with iHeart Radio. He is passionate about using emerging technology as a tool to inspire, connect, and unite people around the world.
- 6 days and 5 nights luxury accommodations
- 14 gourmet organic meals with unlimited snacks, smoothies, juices & elixirs
- 5 Workshops to choose from throughout your stay
- 4 yoga classes + 1 guided meditation
- 2 (1-hour) spa treatments of your choice
- 3 evening ceremonies (fire & drumming, cacao and sound bathing)
- 1 beach party with DJ, dinner, bonfire, snacks and drinks
- 2 private plane transfers from SJO airport to Imiloa’s landing strip and all inclusive luxury ground transportation
- Access to private waterfall, river adventures, and miles of jungle paths for relaxation, meditation and exploration
A completely private campus; available to your retreat group only. Access to a private waterfall, nature paths, incredible flora and fauna, and an ocean view infinity pool. Also included is a dedicated team of 20+ local professionals to coordinate everything for your enjoyment, from touch down to take off.
Private transportation from the International airport to our campus; a private driver and transportation to our campus in Imiloa Mountain.
What’s Not Included
Flights to SJO
You will be immersed in a 22-acre jungle oasis in Dominical, Costa Rica.
This enchanted mountainside jungle venue is ten minutes from the beach and it is the perfect setting to experience deep healing, embraced by nature, yet completely luxurious.
While staying at Imiloa you will enjoy our nature paths, our private waterfall, our salt-water pool, stunning views and delicious and nutritious meals by our five-star vegan chef.
Included in each accommodation is the comfiest mattresses, 850 thread count sheets, storage space and dry rooms as needed, fiber optic internet, daily cleaning service, private en-suite bath, indoor/outdoor design for every accommodation with a focus on nature and being your private refuge, and full service, thrice-filtered private well for drinking water throughout the property.
Bali Village is perched 1200 feet about the Pacific Ocean, on a ridge line of flora, fauna and wildlife every direction you look. These 5 accommodations are 160-200 year old homes imported from Bali. Each with their own en suite bathrooms, the homes bring you back and create a self space for rejuvenation and transformation.
BALI MASTER SUITE
200 Year Old Homes from Bali. Imported from the Java Islands, these homes boast outdoor showers, full kitchen access, surreal vista views to the Pacific, their own salt water plunge pools and hand-carved art that is as old as the houses.
Perched on the edge of the cliff, at the furthest end of the property, sits a 170 year old home from the Java Islands we call Joglo. Complete with a writer’s desk, outdoor Balinese shower, hand-carved architecture that will transport you to another land and time, Joglo is teeming with history and comfort. Your cold plunge pool is adjacent to a warm bath, both outdoor. Full kitchen, too.
This two-floor imported home from Bali will have you wishing you’d never leave. Complete with a King Bed and a twin in the corner of the 180 year old home, Potoo has modern luxury with 360 views of the Pacific. On the lower level, a plunge pool and private spa. Potoo also includes many outdoor chairs, hammocks and a full kitchen, too.
Six Jungle Bungalows built on the side of the mountain on the pathway to our very own private waterfall. Bali inspired, the interiors feature natural finishings and a gorgeous exposed shower and bath tub.
Six Buckminster Fuller inspired Geodesic River Domes, among the best made in the world and partially powered by solar energy, sit perched on the edge of our private river with the fresh, flowing water feeding up to the domes. Experience the soothing sounds of relaxing and sleeping next to flowing water. Amazing!
THE HOUSE OF MASTERS
The House of Masters, located in the center of the property, is a 2,000 square foot Balinese structure hanging 100 feet in the Jungle canopy. Adjacent are restrooms and a yoga storage room for mats, blocks and more. The space can be converted for any type of retreat, workshop or dance party.
THE HEART OF IMILOA
A sprawling 3,000 square foot space that is the “Heart of Imiloa,” our social space features loungy, multicultural inspired furnishings, couches, and 5 imported tables from Bali, all under a Polynesian style roof.
Jungle paths connect the 20+ acres at Imiloa, with hand-made stairs and lighting, creating an immersive, easy experience for you and guests.
Beyond the Jungle Bungalows is a path that leads to our own private waterfall. Descend into what feels like an enchanted jungle forest as you bask in the magic and beauty of the surrounding nature.
Imiloa’s world-class spa is a curated, sensual and deeply moving experience. Choose from Ayurvedic massages and practices, to a shamanic masseuse from our team members who are from the Boruca indigenous tribe here in Costa Rica, to more traditional Swedish, relaxation or Thai yoga massages, body wraps and others. A full list of spa offerings and a link to book during your free time will be provided to you before you arrival.
- Schedule your plane to arrive at SJO. In order to access your private plane charter, all guests must be at the Domestic Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on the arrival day.
- Once landed, proceed to customs and instructions will be provided to meet Imiloa concierge.
- Proceed to baggage claim with concierge and proceed to Domestic Terminal (3 minute walk from International Terminal). Please be at the Domesitc Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on your day of arrival.
- Private Imiloa plane will be waiting to fly you to Quepos.
- Private ground transport shuttles will pick you up in Quepos and bring you to Imiloa.
- If you are already in Costa Rica, ground transport may be coordinated from Quepos, Dominical or Uvita as inclusive.
- Please do not plan to drive to Imiloa on your own. It is not permitted.
- If you need to arrive the day before, please stay at the Hampton Inn across from the airport, or plan to be in the San Jose Domestic Terminal for private flight to Imiloa by no later than 3PM (instructions will be emailed).
- You will depart Imiloa at 10AM, and arrive at the landing strip at 10:30AM, with an estimated arrival to SJO airport at 11:30AM. The domestic terminal is a 5-10 minute walk to the international terminal at SJO. Typically, it is suggested to be at the international terminal 2.5 hours prior to your international departure. Please book your departing international flight accordingly, knowing that you will be at the airport at 11:30AM on departure day.
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Imiloa has partnered with a comprehensive travel insurance provider that meets the entry requirements for Costa Rica and offers “cancel for any reason” plans to maximize coverage: www.globalrescue.com/imiloa (additional cost)
- We follow cleansing and sanitization protocols as per Ministry of Health to ensure a safe environment
- Staff and retreat participants are asked to follow and safety guidelines such as social distancing, washing of hands, and proper mask wearing.
Imiloa is located in the jungle, at the top of a mountain, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our lush retreat center is located adjacent to the second most biodiverse land on the planet.
Dominical, only 13 minutes away, is a beach town with surfer vibes, great coffee and plenty of shopping. Just north of our municipality is Quepos and to the south, Ojochal and Uvita, which is known as the Whale’s Tail.
Just 45 minutes east sits Costa Rica’s second largest city, San Isidro. Within an hour of Imiloa in all directions, you have access to airports, cafes, beaches, waterfalls, biodiversity and happy people ready to show you the lush, lovely area we call home.
You’ll arrive easily on our private plane, and your group will enjoy unlimited transportation to and from the beach, to and from the airport and throughout your stay with us.