Empowered Embodiment is a 6-day immersive experience to help you tap into your highest expression of Powerful Freedom in body and mind, to uplift your Being and amplify your SHiNE!
February 16-21, 2022
About The Retreat
Discover your hidden potential by committing to 6 days of uplifting, informative, immersive transformation.
Daily Yoga, Meditation, Visionary Journaling , AcroYoga + Thai Fly Therapeutics, Ecstatic Dance, Waterfall Adventures, Incredible Plant Based Cuisine, and More!
Discover your hidden potential by committing to 6 days of immersive transformation. Andrew will teach daily Yoga and Meditation that will open your body and mind to create more room for strength. Every afternoon we will have deep dive conversations to expand our awareness of SELF through Nutrition, Mindset, and Vision. Get Ready for a fully Empowering Embodied experience in the majestic jungle of Costa Rica.
Experience Empowered Embodiment
Empower your SELF NOW! Learn HOW!
What You Will Learn
- Learn to take your health and wellness to the next level!
- Deepen your practice of Self Love
- Gather more tips and tactics to staying consistent on your journey to Empowerment
- Re-ignite your passion to lead with Purpose
- Align your BODY + MIND to realize your highest state of Being.
- Become more Aware of ways to FUEL your Body and Mind for Success.
- Embody your fullest expression full spectrum Wellness.
What You Will Gain
You will leave this retreat feeling Rejuvenated with creative energy to manifest your highest expression of passion.
Learn practices to Realign with your Purpose and direct you purpose into your Life’s path.
Reemerge into your community with a deeper sense of focused Self Awareness in order to bring forth your highest expression of Wellness in all that you do.
Andrew Sealy is a connection catalyst, a yoga artist, and a movement creator. He is internationally recognized for his yoga teachings and wellness leadership. Andrew’s teachings of Compassionate Self Love and Infinite Positive Potential inspire practitioners of all walks of life worldwide. Through the unique practice of Yoga and Mindful Living, Andrew embodies progressive knowledge while positively empowering his students with the tools needed for sustainable growth. Andrew’s teachings aim to answer the question: How can we adapt to create and evolve to sustain?
Taylor Ann Trad
Taylor Ann Trad is an active Sound Bath Facilitator, Musician, Sound Therapist, Motivational Speaker, and Yoga Instructor. Her yoga journey started at the tender age of three years old through her grandmother Tianna Sanders who started the first dance studio in Palm Springs, CA. Her grandfather Shepard Sanders was an active figure in Palm Springs for both wellness and arts. He introduced her to art, meditation, and music, and by the age of six she started singing. From that point on she felt called to use her voice for the betterment of mankind. Taylor is a firm believer in the mind, body, and food connection. Using her knowledge to help people re-write their relationships with food and Self. She is a firm believer that our thoughts are constantly manifesting our reality, and with the right tools of rest and relaxation we can reprogram our old belief systems and exchange them for new and improved thoughts and habits that better serve our highest self. Taylor is a living example that real change comes from within, and its rippling effect can uplift everyone and everything you surround yourself with.
Andrew is the kind of teacher who makes you feel comfortable outside your comfort zone. He teaches with kindness and grace and puts me at ease when I’m on or off the mat. Whenever I see him, I know I will leave with a deeper understanding of yoga and a sense of inner peace. While he is one of the best (acro)yogis out there – a true master of movement – he is so humble and willing to share his wisdom. He lives and speaks his truth and I am grateful to call him a teacher and friend.
I asked Andrew Sealy to lead a special yoga session on the Helipad for top Media Publicist and Wellness Influencers on Global Wellness Day at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and he did a fabulous job. His positive energy and yoga flow session was a perfect way to start the day. I personally enjoy taking Andrew’s yoga classes in LA and was fortunate to attend his retreat in Mykonos last August. His music is always on point and his yoga style is fun and upbeat. I also love when he brings in other elements into his classes, such as musicians or top astrologers, especially for the Full Moon classes. I would recommend Andrew Sealy for this exciting opportunity.
I was able to release tension from my body and mind that I was not even aware of. It was only after the tension was gone that I realized that it was there all along. If you want to experience joy and deep love just join a class with Andrew Sealy or join him on a retreat. I promise you won’t regret it!
Lodging in the serene “Geodesic River Domes”
Triple occupancy to include you and two other attendees
Lodging in the exquisite “Jungle Bungalows”(Jungalows) complete with a bathtub inthe jungle
Double occupancy to include you and one other attendee
Lodging in your own private, 200-Year-Old “Bali Home” with access to a view of the mountains and ocean
Single occupancy to ensure privacy
A completely private campus; available to your retreat group only. Access to a private waterfall, nature paths, incredible flora and fauna, and an ocean view infinity pool. Also included is a dedicated team of 20+ local professionals to coordinate everything for your enjoyment, from touch down to take off.
Private transportation from the International airport to our campus; a private driver and transportation to our campus in Imiloa Mountain.
What’s Not Included
Flights to SJO, Spa Services
You will be immersed in a 22-acre jungle oasis in Dominical, Costa Rica.
This enchanted mountainside jungle venue is ten minutes from the beach and it is the perfect setting to experience deep healing, embraced by nature, yet completely luxurious.
While staying at Imiloa you will enjoy our nature paths, our private waterfall, our salt-water pool, stunning views and delicious and nutritious meals by our five-star vegan chef.
Included in each accommodation is the comfiest mattresses, 850 thread count sheets, storage space and dry rooms as needed, fiber optic internet, daily cleaning service, private en-suite bath, indoor/outdoor design for every accommodation with a focus on nature and being your private refuge, and full service, thrice-filtered private well for drinking water throughout the property.
Bali Village is perched 1200 feet about the Pacific Ocean, on a ridge line of flora, fauna and wildlife every direction you look. These 5 accommodations are 160-200 year old homes imported from Bali. Each with their own en suite bathrooms, the homes bring you back and create a self space for rejuvenation and transformation.
BALI MASTER SUITE
200 Year Old Homes from Bali. Imported from the Java Islands, these homes boast outdoor showers, full kitchen access, surreal vista views to the Pacific, their own salt water plunge pools and hand-carved art that is as old as the houses.
Perched on the edge of the cliff, at the furthest end of the property, sits a 170 year old home from the Java Islands we call Joglo. Complete with a writer’s desk, outdoor Balinese shower, hand-carved architecture that will transport you to another land and time, Joglo is teeming with history and comfort. Your cold plunge pool is adjacent to a warm bath, both outdoor. Full kitchen, too.
This two-floor imported home from Bali will have you wishing you’d never leave. Complete with a King Bed and a twin in the corner of the 180 year old home, Potoo has modern luxury with 360 views of the Pacific. On the lower level, a plunge pool and private spa. Potoo also includes many outdoor chairs, hammocks and a full kitchen, too.
Six Jungle Bungalows built on the side of the mountain on the pathway to our very own private waterfall. Bali inspired, the interiors feature natural finishings and a gorgeous exposed shower and bath tub.
Six Buckminster Fuller inspired Geodesic River Domes, among the best made in the world and partially powered by solar energy, sit perched on the edge of our private river with the fresh, flowing water feeding up to the domes. Experience the soothing sounds of relaxing and sleeping next to flowing water. Amazing!
THE HOUSE OF MASTERS
The House of Masters, located in the center of the property, is a 2,000 square foot Balinese structure hanging 100 feet in the Jungle canopy. Adjacent are restrooms and a yoga storage room for mats, blocks and more. The space can be converted for any type of retreat, workshop or dance party.
THE HEART OF IMILOA
A sprawling 3,000 square foot space that is the “Heart of Imiloa,” our social space features loungy, multicultural inspired furnishings, couches, and 5 imported tables from Bali, all under a Polynesian style roof.
Jungle paths connect the 20+ acres at Imiloa, with hand-made stairs and lighting, creating an immersive, easy experience for you and guests.
Beyond the Jungle Bungalows is a path that leads to our own private waterfall. Descend into what feels like an enchanted jungle forest as you bask in the magic and beauty of the surrounding nature.
Imiloa’s world-class spa is a curated, sensual and deeply moving experience. Choose from Ayurvedic massages and practices, to a shamanic masseuse from our team members who are from the Boruca indigenous tribe here in Costa Rica, to more traditional Swedish, relaxation or Thai yoga massages, body wraps and others. A full list of spa offerings and a link to book during your free time will be provided to you before you arrival.
- Schedule your plane to arrive at SJO. In order to access your private plane charter, all guests must be at the Domestic Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on the arrival day.
- Once landed, proceed to customs and instructions will be provided to meet Imiloa concierge.
- Proceed to baggage claim with concierge and proceed to Domestic Terminal (3 minute walk from International Terminal). Please be at the Domesitc Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on your day of arrival.
- Private Imiloa plane will be waiting to fly you to Quepos.
- Private ground transport shuttles will pick you up in Quepos and bring you to Imiloa.
- If you are already in Costa Rica, ground transport may be coordinated from Quepos, Dominical or Uvita as inclusive.
- Please do not plan to drive to Imiloa on your own. It is not permitted.
- If you need to arrive the day before, please stay at the Hampton Inn across from the airport, or plan to be in the San Jose Domestic Terminal for private flight to Imiloa by no later than 3PM (instructions will be emailed).
- You will depart Imiloa at 10AM, and arrive at the landing strip at 10:30AM, with an estimated arrival to SJO airport at 11:30AM. The domestic terminal is a 5-10 minute walk to the international terminal at SJO. Typically, it is suggested to be at the international terminal 2.5 hours prior to your international departure. Please book your departing international flight accordingly, knowing that you will be at the airport at 11:30AM on departure day.
Questions? Email us: email@example.com
TRAVEL INSURANCE and COVID PROCEDURES
- Imiloa has partnered with a comprehensive travel insurance provider that meets the entry requirements for Costa Rica and offers “cancel for any reason” plans to maximize coverage: www.globalrescue.com/imiloa (additional cost)
- COVID tests for entry and exit requirements to your home country can be done on site. We have an on-call physician that can come to the property for testing and results sent in English.
- We follow cleansing and sanitization protocols as per Ministry of Health to ensure a safe environment
- Staff and retreat participants are asked to follow and safety guidelines such as social distancing, washing of hands, and proper mask wearing.
Imiloa is located in the jungle, at the top of a mountain, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our lush retreat center is located adjacent to the second most biodiverse land on the planet.
Dominical, only 13 minutes away, is a beach town with surfer vibes, great coffee and plenty of shopping. Just north of our municipality is Quepos and to the south, Ojochal and Uvita, which is known as the Whale’s Tail.
Just 45 minutes east sits Costa Rica’s second largest city, San Isidro. Within an hour of Imiloa in all directions, you have access to airports, cafes, beaches, waterfalls, biodiversity and happy people ready to show you the lush, lovely area we call home.
You’ll arrive easily on our private plane, and your group will enjoy unlimited transportation to and from the beach, to and from the airport and throughout your stay with us.