A 5-night and 6-day Journey Through the Senses to Live in the Wealth of Wellness
FEBRUARY 10-15, 2022
About The Signature Reset
Journey through the senses and return to a sense of wholeness in our 22-acre mountaintop estate at Imiloa in Costa Rica.
Designed as a fully inclusive and individually crafted wellness experience, Imiloa’s Signature Reset features workshops, spa treatments and adventures with some of Costa Rica’s best practitioners in the areas of metaphysics, health, wellness and eco-tourism. Come choose-your-own adventure.
This retreat is perfect for those with busy lives, professional or personal, that want to experience Costa Rica and Imiloa but who want a bit more freedom than the structure of one of our 140+ retreats.
At Imiloa Signature Resets, partake in all of it or none of it.
The journey is up to you.
All Imiloa Signature Guests Will Receive:
- 6 days and 5 nights luxury accommodations
- 14 gourmet organic meals with unlimited snacks, smoothies, juices & elixirs
- 5 Workshops to choose from throughout your stay
- 4 yoga classes + 1 guided meditation
- 2 (1-hour) spa treatments of your choice
- 3 evening ceremonies (fire & drumming, cacao and sound bathing)
- 1 beach party with DJ, dinner, bonfire, snacks and drinks
- 2 private plane transfers from SJO airport to Imiloa’s landing strip and all inclusive luxury ground transportation
- Access to private waterfall, river adventures, and miles of jungle paths for relaxation, meditation and exploration
You are on your individual journey at Imiloa. We invite you to attend all, some or none of the activities. This week is about you.
Please land in Costa Rica (SJO) by 1PM local time.
By no later than 3PM, you’ll be flying private for a short 15 minute flight to a landing strip 25 minutes away from Imiloa.
In the customs line, or on the private charter, you’ll meet other Signature Reset guests. The magic of arriving as strangers, and leaving as friends, is well under-way.
When you arrive at Imiloa we will gather for delicious mocktails and enjoy a beautiful ocean sunset, before we have our first dinner together.
This evening we will have a sacred sound bath, to start connecting with our sense of sound and to step into the journey of this magical week ahead.
Day of Sound
Your first full day at Imiloa will immediately ground you in your surroundings.
You will wakeup in either a 200 year old home from Bali, a Jungle Bungalow in the sloth sanctuary or along our river in a gorgeous Sacred Geodesic Dome.
After fresh fruits and juices to begin to cleanse and activate your body, you’ll have the option to go for a grounding morning meditation or straight to a healthy, delicious breakfast.
After breakfast there will be a journaling workshop which is optional to attend. We will have a nutritious lunch + free time or spa treatments in the afternoon to unwind and begin to reconnect you, with you.
This evening we will enjoy a gourmet plant-based meal and have an easy rest in the jungle.
Day of Touch and Movement
Today is the day of Touch and Movement designed to get you out of your mind and into the body.
You will wake up to delicious fruits and juices to begin your day, followed by an invigorating Ecstatic Dance class.
After this immersive workshop we will gather for a lavish brunch at the Heart of Imiloa.
Enjoy a free afternoon where you might want to explore more options for movement. We recommend hiking our jungle trails, visiting our private waterfall for a refreshing dip, or maybe venturing down to the beach for a surf class or a relaxing afternoon in the waves. The choice is yours.
In the evening, after a gourmet plant-based meal and desserts to swoon for, a mystical journey through fire with Caribbean drummers will have you dancing beneath the stars.
Day of Taste
Enjoy waking up slowly or start your day off with an energizing yoga class in the jungle.
Today is a day of taste. Imiloa is world famous for its cuisine, and today you get to peak behind the curtain.
The focus is on workshops in Ayurveda and plant based cuisine, explore Imiloa’s edible forest and permaculture with our gardeners and experience eating in a totally different way.
Workshops on gut health and other tasty delights will be offered.The Imiloa team starts to feel like family and the workshops with masters in their field open you up to new possibilities.
In the evening, we invite our Indigenous neighbors to offer native cacao in a ceremony. Cacao is a heart-opening plant medicine native to the land of Costa Rica, behind the Savegre Mountains, that Imiloa calls home.
Day of Silence and Seeing
Today is the day where we focus on silence, to quiet our minds and enhance our other senses.
The invitation is to explore silence and let your time and experiences at Imiloa settle and integrate within you.
You’ll enjoy a silent morning with an incredible meditation exercise in the House of Masters followed by a silent breakfast.
Our workshop of the day is a sacred Blue Clay experience at our private waterfall. You will explore communication without words as you enjoy the healing properties of the blue clay followed by a refreshing cleanse in the river.
Until sunset we will respect the silence of this day. We invite you to take some time to journal, rest or enjoy a restorative spa treatment.
To close this week we will celebrate with a fun party at the beach, including sunset, live music/DJ, bonfire, dinner, snacks and drinks.
We’ll meet for a nice morning yoga session before enjoying our last breakfast together.
We’ll depart Imiloa for the private planes at 10am. Please ensure your international flight home is booked no earlier than 1pm.
The final day at Imiloa is the first day to the rest of your life.
FEBRUARY 10-15, 2022
What You Will Learn
By activating the senses in community and fellowship, you’ll start to uncover the areas of your life that have hidden blocks and can learn how to bring it to the surface to be cleared.
By cleansing using our cleansing protocol, spa treatments and Ayurvedic-inspired menu (Medical Medium protocol available), you’ll learn to have a new relationship with food
You’ll discover a new possibility for your life or business because of the biomimetics of nature as you’re surrounded by it in the jungle at Imiloa. The regenerative qualities of our environment mirror the possibility of our life, business and relationships as we learn to listen.
A completely private campus; available to your retreat group only. Access to a private waterfall, nature paths, incredible flora and fauna, and an ocean view infinity pool. Also included is a dedicated team of 20+ local professionals to coordinate everything for your enjoyment, from touch down to take off.
Private transportation from the International airport to our campus; a private driver and transportation to our campus in Imiloa Mountain.
FEBRUARY 10-15, 2022
You will be immersed in a 22-acre jungle oasis in Dominical, Costa Rica.
This enchanted mountainside jungle venue is ten minutes from the beach and it is the perfect setting to experience deep healing, embraced by nature, yet completely luxurious.
While staying at Imiloa you will enjoy our nature paths, our private waterfall, our salt-water pool, stunning views and delicious and nutritious meals by our five-star vegan chef.
Included in each accommodation is the comfiest mattresses, 850 thread count sheets, storage space and dry rooms as needed, fiber optic internet, daily cleaning service, private en-suite bath, indoor/outdoor design for every accommodation with a focus on nature and being your private refuge, and full service, thrice-filtered private well for drinking water throughout the property.
Bali Village is perched 1200 feet about the Pacific Ocean, on a ridge line of flora, fauna and wildlife every direction you look. These 5 accommodations are 160-200 year old homes imported from Bali. Each with their own en suite bathrooms, the homes bring you back and create a self space for rejuvenation and transformation.
BALI MASTER SUITE
200 Year Old Homes from Bali. Imported from the Java Islands, these homes boast outdoor showers, full kitchen access, surreal vista views to the Pacific, their own salt water plunge pools and hand-carved art that is as old as the houses.
Perched on the edge of the cliff, at the furthest end of the property, sits a 170 year old home from the Java Islands we call Joglo. Complete with a writer’s desk, outdoor Balinese shower, hand-carved architecture that will transport you to another land and time, Joglo is teeming with history and comfort. Your cold plunge pool is adjacent to a warm bath, both outdoor. Full kitchen, too.
This two-floor imported home from Bali will have you wishing you’d never leave. Complete with a King Bed and a twin in the corner of the 180 year old home, Potoo has modern luxury with 360 views of the Pacific. On the lower level, a plunge pool and private spa. Potoo also includes many outdoor chairs, hammocks and a full kitchen, too.
Six Jungle Bungalows built on the side of the mountain on the pathway to our very own private waterfall. Bali inspired, the interiors feature natural finishings and a gorgeous exposed shower and bath tub.
Six Buckminster Fuller inspired Geodesic River Domes, among the best made in the world and partially powered by solar energy, sit perched on the edge of our private river with the fresh, flowing water feeding up to the domes. Experience the soothing sounds of relaxing and sleeping next to flowing water. Amazing!
THE HOUSE OF MASTERS
The House of Masters, located in the center of the property, is a 2,000 square foot Balinese structure hanging 100 feet in the Jungle canopy. Adjacent are restrooms and a yoga storage room for mats, blocks and more. The space can be converted for any type of retreat, workshop or dance party.
THE HEART OF IMILOA
A sprawling 3,000 square foot space that is the “Heart of Imiloa,” our social space features loungy, multicultural inspired furnishings, couches, and 5 imported tables from Bali, all under a Polynesian style roof.
Jungle paths connect the 20+ acres at Imiloa, with hand-made stairs and lighting, creating an immersive, easy experience for you and guests.
Beyond the Jungle Bungalows is a path that leads to our own private waterfall. Descend into what feels like an enchanted jungle forest as you bask in the magic and beauty of the surrounding nature.
Imiloa’s world-class spa is a curated, sensual and deeply moving experience. Choose from Ayurvedic massages and practices, to a shamanic masseuse from our team members who are from the Boruca indigenous tribe here in Costa Rica, to more traditional Swedish, relaxation or Thai yoga massages, body wraps and others. A full list of spa offerings and a link to book during your free time will be provided to you before you arrival.
- Schedule your plane to arrive at SJO. In order to access your private plane charter, all guests must be at the Domestic Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on the arrival day.
- Once landed, proceed to customs and instructions will be provided to meet Imiloa concierge.
- Proceed to baggage claim with concierge and proceed to Domestic Terminal (3 minute walk from International Terminal). Please be at the Domesitc Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on your day of arrival.
- Private Imiloa plane will be waiting to fly you to Quepos.
- Private ground transport shuttles will pick you up in Quepos and bring you to Imiloa.
- If you are already in Costa Rica, ground transport may be coordinated from Quepos, Dominical or Uvita as inclusive.
- Please do not plan to drive to Imiloa on your own. It is not permitted.
- If you need to arrive the day before, please stay at the Hampton Inn across from the airport, or plan to be in the San Jose Domestic Terminal for private flight to Imiloa by no later than 3PM (instructions will be emailed).
- You will depart Imiloa at 10AM, and arrive at the landing strip at 10:30AM, with an estimated arrival to SJO airport at 11:30AM. The domestic terminal is a 5-10 minute walk to the international terminal at SJO. Typically, it is suggested to be at the international terminal 2.5 hours prior to your international departure. Please book your departing international flight accordingly, knowing that you will be at the airport at 11:30AM on departure day.
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAVEL INSURANCE and COVID PROCEDURES
- Imiloa has partnered with a comprehensive travel insurance provider that meets the entry requirements for Costa Rica and offers “cancel for any reason” plans to maximize coverage: www.globalrescue.com/imiloa (additional cost)
- COVID tests for entry and exit requirements to your home country can be done on site. We have an on-call physician that can come to the property for testing and results sent in English.
- We follow cleansing and sanitization protocols as per Ministry of Health to ensure a safe environment
- Staff and retreat participants are asked to follow and safety guidelines such as social distancing, washing of hands, and proper mask wearing.
Imiloa is located in the jungle, at the top of a mountain, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our lush retreat center is located adjacent to the second most biodiverse land on the planet.
Dominical, only 13 minutes away, is a beach town with surfer vibes, great coffee and plenty of shopping. Just north of our municipality is Quepos and to the south, Ojochal and Uvita, which is known as the Whale’s Tail.
Just 45 minutes east sits Costa Rica’s second largest city, San Isidro. Within an hour of Imiloa in all directions, you have access to airports, cafes, beaches, waterfalls, biodiversity and happy people ready to show you the lush, lovely area we call home.
You’ll arrive easily on our private plane, and your group will enjoy unlimited transportation to and from the beach, to and from the airport and throughout your stay with us.