Move, Unwind, and Connect! Uncover the secrets of manifestation as you embark on a journey towards self-discovery.
February 26 – March 3, 2022
About The Retreat
Join us for five immersive days of music, movement, and manifestation to activate your creative energy, curate self-love, and celebrate YOU!
Each day you’ll be invited to awaken creativity by connecting with your body through yoga, dance, and outdoor exploration. You’ll be guided through breathwork exercises, journaling prompts and meditative journeys to tap into your intuitive forces.
Our certified coaches will be with you every step of the way and have curated workshops on Self-Love, Manifestation, and Awakening Intuition. We’ll even take you through sacred ceremonies for a deeper connection with mother nature and ancient traditions. The best part? You’ll have the chance to dance it all in a state of freedom and ecstasy with a live DJ and other infinite women on their own journeys! Make friends, detox your mind and body, connect to yourself, and bathe in the beauty of Costa Rica all in one magical week!
Prioritize self care and nourishment in the luxurious setting of Imiloa Institute, surrounded by like-minded women, and our devoted team. In this sacred container, you’ll be safely guided to awaken your highest frequency and embody the brilliant woman you are!
Your Highest Self is Calling. Join Us.
What you will learn
- Activate your creative energy, by connecting to your body and soul through music and movement.
- Tap into and strengthen your intuitive power with breath work, meditation, and reflection practices.
- Learn how to unconditionally love and accept yourself in a safe and supported environment.
- Elevate your innate power to manifest your deepest desires through workshops to guide your process.
- Learn how to disconnect from the default world, and reconnect to the present moment and your physical surroundings.
What you will gain
- Confidence to show up authentically for yourself and others in your daily life.
- A deeper connection to yourself to realize and understand what you really want out of this life.
- Authentic, lasting friendships and memories with other kindred souls.
- A connection to sacred land and ceremonial practices at Imiloa Institute.
Megan McCormick, a multipotentialite entrepreneur and native Texan, is currently based in San Diego, California. A lifelong artist, Megan finds immense joy through self-expression and empowering others to do the same. As a founder of three businesses, she has always been a leader in her community and family. Beginning in early adulthood, Yoga and meditation became steady practices in her life. She has always had an innate sense of knowing that there is MORE; more to love, more to feel, more to be, more to experience. During her very first retreat experience at Liberty Arising in Boulevard, California she was awakened to the understanding that she is infinite and limitless, and that everything she could ever want and or need was already inside of her. With this awareness, and her inner knowing of oneness with the universe and humanity, she realized she had the power to manifest her reality. Her effervescent passion for creating and bringing souls together has birthed Rising Soul Retreats. As someone who has experienced so much healing and support throughout her own spiritual awakening, it is her mission to facilitate that for others through Rising Soul Retreats.
Ashlee McRae, a Self-Love coach and Manifestation Guide, loves creating meaningful connections in beautiful event spaces, usually under a disco ball. After diving deep into her own spiritual healing and personal development over the last three years, her entire reality has shifted. A long time wanderer, Ashlee spent much of her 20s “looking for herself” all over the globe. It wasn’t until she discovered meditation, manifestation, and tapping into her own intuition that everything changed. Although still a seeker, she now turns inward for guidance. By knowing, loving, and accepting who she truly is, she has manifested her dream job working with The Royal Shaman, and lives unapologetically according to her own desires. She lives in a dreamy cliff side home in San Diego with the most supportive partner, and it’s her life mission to empower her clients to manifest the life of their dreams.
A completely private campus; available to your retreat group only. Access to a private waterfall, nature paths, incredible flora and fauna, and an ocean view infinity pool. Also included is a dedicated team of 20+ local professionals to coordinate everything for your enjoyment, from touch down to take off.
Private transportation from the International airport to our campus; a private driver and transportation to our campus in Imiloa Mountain.
What’s Not Included
Flights to SJO, Spa Services
You will be immersed in a 22-acre jungle oasis in Dominical, Costa Rica.
This enchanted mountainside jungle venue is ten minutes from the beach and it is the perfect setting to experience deep healing, embraced by nature, yet completely luxurious.
While staying at Imiloa you will enjoy our nature paths, our private waterfall, our salt-water pool, stunning views and delicious and nutritious meals by our five-star vegan chef.
Included in each accommodation is the comfiest mattresses, 850 thread count sheets, storage space and dry rooms as needed, fiber optic internet, daily cleaning service, private en-suite bath, indoor/outdoor design for every accommodation with a focus on nature and being your private refuge, and full service, thrice-filtered private well for drinking water throughout the property.
Bali Village is perched 1200 feet about the Pacific Ocean, on a ridge line of flora, fauna and wildlife every direction you look. These 5 accommodations are 160-200 year old homes imported from Bali. Each with their own en suite bathrooms, the homes bring you back and create a self space for rejuvenation and transformation.
BALI MASTER SUITE
200 Year Old Homes from Bali. Imported from the Java Islands, these homes boast outdoor showers, full kitchen access, surreal vista views to the Pacific, their own salt water plunge pools and hand-carved art that is as old as the houses.
Perched on the edge of the cliff, at the furthest end of the property, sits a 170 year old home from the Java Islands we call Joglo. Complete with a writer’s desk, outdoor Balinese shower, hand-carved architecture that will transport you to another land and time, Joglo is teeming with history and comfort. Your cold plunge pool is adjacent to a warm bath, both outdoor. Full kitchen, too.
This two-floor imported home from Bali will have you wishing you’d never leave. Complete with a King Bed and a twin in the corner of the 180 year old home, Potoo has modern luxury with 360 views of the Pacific. On the lower level, a plunge pool and private spa. Potoo also includes many outdoor chairs, hammocks and a full kitchen, too.
Six Jungle Bungalows built on the side of the mountain on the pathway to our very own private waterfall. Bali inspired, the interiors feature natural finishings and a gorgeous exposed shower and bath tub.
Six Buckminster Fuller inspired Geodesic River Domes, among the best made in the world and partially powered by solar energy, sit perched on the edge of our private river with the fresh, flowing water feeding up to the domes. Experience the soothing sounds of relaxing and sleeping next to flowing water. Amazing!
THE HOUSE OF MASTERS
The House of Masters, located in the center of the property, is a 2,000 square foot Balinese structure hanging 100 feet in the Jungle canopy. Adjacent are restrooms and a yoga storage room for mats, blocks and more. The space can be converted for any type of retreat, workshop or dance party.
THE HEART OF IMILOA
A sprawling 3,000 square foot space that is the “Heart of Imiloa,” our social space features loungy, multicultural inspired furnishings, couches, and 5 imported tables from Bali, all under a Polynesian style roof.
Jungle paths connect the 20+ acres at Imiloa, with hand-made stairs and lighting, creating an immersive, easy experience for you and guests.
Beyond the Jungle Bungalows is a path that leads to our own private waterfall. Descend into what feels like an enchanted jungle forest as you bask in the magic and beauty of the surrounding nature.
Imiloa’s world-class spa is a curated, sensual and deeply moving experience. Choose from Ayurvedic massages and practices, to a shamanic masseuse from our team members who are from the Boruca indigenous tribe here in Costa Rica, to more traditional Swedish, relaxation or Thai yoga massages, body wraps and others. A full list of spa offerings and a link to book during your free time will be provided to you before you arrival.
- Schedule your plane to arrive at SJO. In order to access your private plane charter, all guests must be at the Domestic Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on the arrival day.
- Once landed, proceed to customs and instructions will be provided to meet Imiloa concierge.
- Proceed to baggage claim with concierge and proceed to Domestic Terminal (3 minute walk from International Terminal). Please be at the Domesitc Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on your day of arrival.
- Private Imiloa plane will be waiting to fly you to Quepos.
- Private ground transport shuttles will pick you up in Quepos and bring you to Imiloa.
- If you are already in Costa Rica, ground transport may be coordinated from Quepos, Dominical or Uvita as inclusive.
- Please do not plan to drive to Imiloa on your own. It is not permitted.
- If you need to arrive the day before, please stay at the Hampton Inn across from the airport, or plan to be in the San Jose Domestic Terminal for private flight to Imiloa by no later than 3PM (instructions will be emailed).
- You will depart Imiloa at 10AM, and arrive at the landing strip at 10:30AM, with an estimated arrival to SJO airport at 11:30AM. The domestic terminal is a 5-10 minute walk to the international terminal at SJO. Typically, it is suggested to be at the international terminal 2.5 hours prior to your international departure. Please book your departing international flight accordingly, knowing that you will be at the airport at 11:30AM on departure day.
Questions? Email us: email@example.com
TRAVEL INSURANCE and COVID PROCEDURES
- Imiloa has partnered with a comprehensive travel insurance provider that meets the entry requirements for Costa Rica and offers “cancel for any reason” plans to maximize coverage: www.globalrescue.com/imiloa (additional cost)
- COVID tests for entry and exit requirements to your home country can be done on site. We have an on-call physician that can come to the property for testing and results sent in English.
- We follow cleansing and sanitization protocols as per Ministry of Health to ensure a safe environment
- Staff and retreat participants are asked to follow and safety guidelines such as social distancing, washing of hands, and proper mask wearing.
Imiloa is located in the jungle, at the top of a mountain, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our lush retreat center is located adjacent to the second most biodiverse land on the planet.
Dominical, only 13 minutes away, is a beach town with surfer vibes, great coffee and plenty of shopping. Just north of our municipality is Quepos and to the south, Ojochal and Uvita, which is known as the Whale’s Tail.
Just 45 minutes east sits Costa Rica’s second largest city, San Isidro. Within an hour of Imiloa in all directions, you have access to airports, cafes, beaches, waterfalls, biodiversity and happy people ready to show you the lush, lovely area we call home.
You’ll arrive easily on our private plane, and your group will enjoy unlimited transportation to and from the beach, to and from the airport and throughout your stay with us.