Experience a 6 day immersive, transformational week of life changing activities aligning your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual practices while activating connection and purpose like minded entrepreneurs, creators, and leaders who are impacting lives across the world.
JUNE 23 – 28, 2022
About The Retreat
Spend a 6 day, 5 night immersive experience focusing on aligning your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual practices with your mission in life. We focus on these elements, and more, by bringing in world renown facilitators.
You will be challenged to connect with yourself at a deeper level and build lifelong connections with amazing leaders from around the world. When we learn to incorporate the best health and wellness techniques and practices into our lives we show up in a peak state both for others and ourselves.
What You Will Learn
- How to fine tune your mind and body to be the healthiest version of yourself as you serve others.
- The correlation between sleeping and eating patterns and how the affect your day to day health.
- How to rewire your nervous system to increase clarity, focus and productivity.
- The power of giving back.
- Practices to reduce stress and anxiety in high stress situations.
- How to harness emotion as a tool for better approaches to communication.
- The power of integrating music and movement into your daily practice.
- How to achieve and maintain a flow state that will enhance your productivity with ease.
- How letting go will impact and accelerate your business and life.
- Living with an abundant growth mindset.
What You Will Gain
Connection, community, clarity and renewed activation.
You will be recharged for the second half of the year and supported by other relatable like minded leaders.
Your soul will be touched and uplifted through our community activated day spending time with the less fortunate and making an impact.
You will gain new practices to live a healthier more fulfilled purpose where you are more motivated to make a positive impact than ever before.
Life long friendships will be made and lives will be changed forever (Just ask last year's participants!)
MICHAEL G. DASH is an entrepreneur, best selling author of Chasing The High, recovering addict, speaker and philanthropist. He sold his recruiting company of 11 years in 2018 and started the From Addict to Entrepreneur interview series published on Thrive Global & Medium.
Michael runs a 12 week F.A.T.E. mentoring program helping entrepreneurs and business leaders go from isolated to connected both with themselves and others. Through his powerful 4 step process leaders identify and regain control of behaviors allowing them to step into the true leader and person they were meant to be.
Michael is the co-founder of the Activated.Life, a social movement focused on inspiring a culture of positivity, authenticity, passion, empathy, and resilience while giving back to others. He has been attending and leading retreats for the past three years cultivating life shifting experiences.
Activated brings together an incredible group of entrepreneurs and professionals who want to leave a legacy throughout the world. In two trips, I’ve made countless new allies I can reach out to on numerous topics and 6-7 exceptionally close friends.Entrepreneurship can be isolating, but the activated tribe bridges that gap!
It was my first time attending the retreat , it was such a highly curated community, you will think that all of these strangers would not gel so well, but we did , we were all like minded, super passionate , motivated, focused, wanted to give back to the community and we were able to hangout and disconnect for a couple of days. We went boating, we volunteered for an afternoon, we meditated every day, did yoga and fitness classes in the morning on the beach, it was such an incredible experience, so if you are looking to reset, unwind, mastermind with others like minded individuals, this is a retreat for you. Hope to see you next year.
Double occupancy in a Jungle Bungalow or Geodesic Dome with views of the jungle
Double occupancy in a Bali style suite with beautiful jungle views
Double occupancy (for couples) in a beautiful 200-Year-Old Balinese villa with a private deck and stunning views of the jungle and ocean
A completely private campus; available to your retreat group only. Access to a private waterfall, nature paths, incredible flora and fauna, and an ocean view infinity pool. Also included is a dedicated team of 20+ local professionals to coordinate everything for your enjoyment, from touch down to take off.
Private transportation from the International airport to our campus; a private driver and transportation to our campus in Imiloa Mountain.
What’s Not Included
Flights to SJO, Spa Services
You will be immersed in a 22-acre jungle oasis in Dominical, Costa Rica.
This enchanted mountainside jungle venue is ten minutes from the beach and it is the perfect setting to experience deep healing, embraced by nature, yet completely luxurious.
While staying at Imiloa you will enjoy our nature paths, our private waterfall, our salt-water pool, stunning views and delicious and nutritious meals by our five-star vegan chef.
Included in each accommodation is the comfiest mattresses, 850 thread count sheets, storage space and dry rooms as needed, fiber optic internet, daily cleaning service, private en-suite bath, indoor/outdoor design for every accommodation with a focus on nature and being your private refuge, and full service, thrice-filtered private well for drinking water throughout the property.
Bali Village is perched 1200 feet about the Pacific Ocean, on a ridge line of flora, fauna and wildlife every direction you look. These 5 accommodations are 160-200 year old homes imported from Bali. Each with their own en suite bathrooms, the homes bring you back and create a self space for rejuvenation and transformation.
BALI MASTER SUITE
200 Year Old Homes from Bali. Imported from the Java Islands, these homes boast outdoor showers, full kitchen access, surreal vista views to the Pacific, their own salt water plunge pools and hand-carved art that is as old as the houses.
Perched on the edge of the cliff, at the furthest end of the property, sits a 170 year old home from the Java Islands we call Jogolo. Complete with a writer’s desk, outdoor Balinese shower, hand-carved architecture that will transport you to another land and time, Jogolo is teeming with history and comfort. Your cold plunge pool is adjacent to a warm bath, both outdoor. Full kitchen, too.
This two-floor imported home from Bali will have you wishing you’d never leave. Complete with a King Bed and a twin in the corner of the 180 year old home, Potoo has modern luxury with 360 views of the Pacific. On the lower level, a plunge pool and private spa. Potoo also includes many outdoor chairs, hammocks and a full kitchen, too.
Six Jungle Bungalows built on the side of the mountain on the pathway to our very own private waterfall. Bali inspired, the interiors feature natural finishings and a gorgeous exposed shower and bath tub.
Six Buckminster Fuller inspired Geodesic River Domes, among the best made in the world and partially powered by solar energy, sit perched on the edge of our private river with the fresh, flowing water feeding up to the domes. Experience the soothing sounds of relaxing and sleeping next to flowing water. Amazing!
THE HOUSE OF MASTERS
The House of Masters, located in the center of the property, is a 2,000 square foot Balinese structure hanging 100 feet in the Jungle canopy. Adjacent are restrooms and a yoga storage room for mats, blocks and more. The space can be converted for any type of retreat, workshop or dance party.
THE HEART OF IMILOA
A sprawling 3,000 square foot space that is the “Heart of Imiloa,” our social space features loungy, multicultural inspired furnishings, couches, and 5 imported tables from Bali, all under a Polynesian style roof.
Jungle paths connect the 20+ acres at Imiloa, with hand-made stairs and lighting, creating an immersive, easy experience for you and guests.
Beyond the Jungle Bungalows is a path that leads to our own private waterfall. Descend into what feels like an enchanted jungle forest as you bask in the magic and beauty of the surrounding nature.
Imiloa’s world-class spa is a curated, sensual and deeply moving experience. Choose from Ayurvedic massages and practices, to a shamanic masseuse from our team members who are from the Boruca indigenous tribe here in Costa Rica, to more traditional Swedish, relaxation or Thai yoga massages, body wraps and others. A full list of spa offerings and a link to book during your free time will be provided to you before you arrival.
- Schedule your plane to arrive at SJO. In order to access your private plane charter, all guests must be at the Domestic Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on the arrival day.
- Once landed, proceed to customs and instructions will be provided to meet Imiloa concierge.
- Proceed to baggage claim with concierge and proceed to Domestic Terminal (3 minute walk from International Terminal). Please be at the Domesitc Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on your day of arrival.
- Private Imiloa plane will be waiting to fly you to Quepos.
- Private ground transport shuttles will pick you up in Quepos and bring you to Imiloa.
- If you are already in Costa Rica, ground transport may be coordinated from Quepos, Dominical or Uvita as inclusive.
- Please do not plan to drive to Imiloa on your own. It is not permitted.
- If you need to arrive the day before, please stay at the Hampton Inn across from the airport, or plan to be in the San Jose Domestic Terminal for private flight to Imiloa by no later than 3PM (instructions will be emailed).
- You will depart Imiloa at 9AM, and arrive at the landing strip at 9:30AM, with an estimated arrival to SJO airport at 10:30AM. The domestic terminal is a 5-10 minute walk to the international terminal at SJO. Typically, it is suggested to be at the international terminal 2.5 hours prior to your international departure. Please book your departing international flight accordingly, knowing that you will be at the airport at 10:30AM on departure day.
Questions? Email us: email@example.com
TRAVEL INSURANCE and COVID PROCEDURES
- Imiloa has partnered with a comprehensive travel insurance provider that meets the entry requirements for Costa Rica and offers “cancel for any reason” plans to maximize coverage: www.globalrescue.com/imiloa (additional cost)
- COVID tests for entry and exit requirements to your home country can be done on site. We have an on-call physician that can come to the property for testing and results sent in English.
- We follow cleansing and sanitization protocols as per Ministry of Health to ensure a safe environment
- Staff and retreat participants are asked to follow and safety guidelines such as social distancing, washing of hands, and proper mask wearing.
Imiloa is located in the jungle, at the top of a mountain, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our lush retreat center is located adjacent to the second most biodiverse land on the planet.
Dominical, only 13 minutes away, is a beach town with surfer vibes, great coffee and plenty of shopping. Just north of our municipality is Quepos and to the south, Ojochal and Uvita, which is known as the Whale’s Tail.
Just 45 minutes east sits Costa Rica’s second largest city, San Isidro. Within an hour of Imiloa in all directions, you have access to airports, cafes, beaches, waterfalls, biodiversity and happy people ready to show you the lush, lovely area we call home.
You’ll arrive easily on our private plane, and your group will enjoy unlimited transportation to and from the beach, to and from the airport and throughout your stay with us.