A 5-day immersive retreat for female entrepreneurs to rest, reconnect and realign with their goals, vision, and aspirations to create the life and business they desire.
January 22-26, 2023
About The Retreat
By living every day with intention, we are able to identify the beautiful entanglement between life, vision, passion, and growing a business. As a result, you will gain clarity, experience healing, create connections, and develop a roadmap for the expansive year ahead.
Reach Retreat has been artfully curated to support and uplift female entrepreneurs who are ready to create a massive impact in their lives and business. By mastering the art of intention, we are able to identify the beautiful entanglement between life, vision, passion, and growing a business. As a result, you will gain clarity, experience healing, create connections, and develop a roadmap for the expansive year ahead.
As you breakaway from the day-to-day grind and reconnect with your true essence, you create space to focus on the life, and business, that you desire. Nestled in Costa Rica across 22 sprawling acres of jungle oasis, Imiloa is the perfect escape to carry you through this experience of massive transformation, connection, clarity, and healing. Within a compassionate network of support, you will be given the intentional space and guidance to begin the process of unfoldment and step into alignment with your vision for 2023.
Reclaim your business and your life.
What You Will Learn
How to step into alignment with your vision for your life and business in 2023
Gain tools, strategies & resources to recalibrate your energy and honor your vision once returning home
Tools to manage stress, and regain control when life tries to throw you off track
Build relationships with like-minded women who will support you as you continue to expand in life and business
What You Will Gain
- Clarity as you move towards your higher purpose.
- Become a master of your energy and have hands-on tools and resources to recalibrate.
- Step into true empowerment by learning how to be the victor, not the victim, of the stress cycle.
- Gain a supportive circle of women to help elevate you both personally and professionally.
- Gain actionable steps and strategies that you can begin to implement as soon as you return home.
- A three-week pre-retreat in a virtual community to connect and build a foundation.
- A three-month post-retreat virtual group session to reconnect and realign with our initial focus we set for 2023.
Danielle is a Speaker, Business Coach, Retreat Host, and nine time award-winning independent business owner, mother of three, and lover of all things outdoors. As a coach, she helps overwhelmed entrepreneurs call in more time, money, and energy. Her unique approach allows for her to identify where her clients are operating against their own unique strengths and core values and provides them with the tools, strategies, and resources they need elevate both in life and business.
Delaney is a certified Wellness Coach, a certified Yoga and Barre Teacher, and a certified Breathwork and Meditation Teacher. She loves guiding her students to find more clarity, purpose, confidence, and authenticity in every area of life. Delaney offers personalized 1:1 coaching where she blends all areas of expertise within the realm of nutrition, movement, meditation, and relationships, to help you achieve your specific goals.
NEXT STEPS TO ATTEND REACH RETREAT
If approved you will place your $1,000 deposit with Danielle
Select your accommodation package from the options here below. All the prices reflect the total ticket cost incl. the initial $1000 deposit.
A completely private campus; available to your retreat group only. Access to a private waterfall, nature paths, incredible flora and fauna, and an ocean view infinity pool. Also included is a dedicated team of 20+ local professionals to coordinate everything for your enjoyment, from touch down to take off.
Private transportation from the International airport to our campus; a private driver and transportation to our campus in Imiloa Mountain.
What’s Not Included
Flights to SJO, Spa Services
You will be immersed in a 22-acre jungle oasis in Dominical, Costa Rica.
This enchanted mountainside jungle venue is ten minutes from the beach and it is the perfect setting to experience deep healing, embraced by nature, yet completely luxurious.
While staying at Imiloa you will enjoy our nature paths, our private waterfall, our salt-water pool, stunning views and delicious and nutritious meals by our five-star vegan chef.
Included in each accommodation is the comfiest mattresses, 850 thread count sheets, storage space and dry rooms as needed, fiber optic internet, daily cleaning service, private en-suite bath, indoor/outdoor design for every accommodation with a focus on nature and being your private refuge, and full service, thrice-filtered private well for drinking water throughout the property.
Bali Village is perched 1200 feet about the Pacific Ocean, on a ridge line of flora, fauna and wildlife every direction you look. These 5 accommodations are 160-200 year old homes imported from Bali. Each with their own en suite bathrooms, the homes bring you back and create a self space for rejuvenation and transformation.
BALI MASTER SUITE
200 Year Old Homes from Bali. Imported from the Java Islands, these homes boast outdoor showers, full kitchen access, surreal vista views to the Pacific, their own salt water plunge pools and hand-carved art that is as old as the houses.
Perched on the edge of the cliff, at the furthest end of the property, sits a 170 year old home from the Java Islands we call Jogolo. Complete with a writer’s desk, outdoor Balinese shower, hand-carved architecture that will transport you to another land and time, Jogolo is teeming with history and comfort. Your cold plunge pool is adjacent to a warm bath, both outdoor. Full kitchen, too.
This two-floor imported home from Bali will have you wishing you’d never leave. Complete with a King Bed and a twin in the corner of the 180 year old home, Potoo has modern luxury with 360 views of the Pacific. On the lower level, a plunge pool and private spa. Potoo also includes many outdoor chairs, hammocks and a full kitchen, too.
Six Jungle Bungalows built on the side of the mountain on the pathway to our very own private waterfall. Bali inspired, the interiors feature natural finishings and a gorgeous exposed shower and bath tub.
Six Buckminster Fuller inspired Geodesic River Domes, among the best made in the world and partially powered by solar energy, sit perched on the edge of our private river with the fresh, flowing water feeding up to the domes. Experience the soothing sounds of relaxing and sleeping next to flowing water. Amazing!
THE HOUSE OF MASTERS
The House of Masters, located in the center of the property, is a 2,000 square foot Balinese structure hanging 100 feet in the Jungle canopy. Adjacent are restrooms and a yoga storage room for mats, blocks and more. The space can be converted for any type of retreat, workshop or dance party.
THE HEART OF IMILOA
A sprawling 3,000 square foot space that is the “Heart of Imiloa,” our social space features loungy, multicultural inspired furnishings, couches, and 5 imported tables from Bali, all under a Polynesian style roof.
Jungle paths connect the 20+ acres at Imiloa, with hand-made stairs and lighting, creating an immersive, easy experience for you and guests.
Beyond the Jungle Bungalows is a path that leads to our own private waterfall. Descend into what feels like an enchanted jungle forest as you bask in the magic and beauty of the surrounding nature.
Imiloa’s world-class spa is a curated, sensual and deeply moving experience. Choose from Ayurvedic massages and practices, to a shamanic masseuse from our team members who are from the Boruca indigenous tribe here in Costa Rica, to more traditional Swedish, relaxation or Thai yoga massages, body wraps and others. A full list of spa offerings and a link to book during your free time will be provided to you before you arrival.
- Schedule your plane to arrive at SJO. In order to access your private plane charter, all guests must be at the Domestic Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on the arrival day.
- Once landed, proceed to customs and instructions will be provided to meet Imiloa concierge.
- Proceed to baggage claim with concierge and proceed to Domestic Terminal (3 minute walk from International Terminal). Please be at the Domesitc Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on your day of arrival.
- Private Imiloa plane will be waiting to fly you to Quepos.
- Private ground transport shuttles will pick you up in Quepos and bring you to Imiloa.
- If you are already in Costa Rica, ground transport may be coordinated from Quepos, Dominical or Uvita as inclusive.
- Please do not plan to drive to Imiloa on your own. It is not permitted.
- If you need to arrive the day before, please stay at the Hampton Inn across from the airport, or plan to be in the San Jose Domestic Terminal for private flight to Imiloa by no later than 3PM (instructions will be emailed).
- You will depart Imiloa at 9AM, and arrive at the landing strip at 9:30AM, with an estimated arrival to SJO airport at 10:30AM. The domestic terminal is a 5-10 minute walk to the international terminal at SJO. Typically, it is suggested to be at the international terminal 2.5 hours prior to your international departure. Please book your departing international flight accordingly, knowing that you will be at the airport at 10:30AM on departure day.
Questions? Email us: email@example.com
TRAVEL INSURANCE and COVID PROCEDURES
- Imiloa has partnered with a comprehensive travel insurance provider that meets the entry requirements for Costa Rica and offers “cancel for any reason” plans to maximize coverage: www.globalrescue.com/imiloa (additional cost)
- COVID tests for entry and exit requirements to your home country can be done on site. We have an on-call physician that can come to the property for testing and results sent in English.
- We follow cleansing and sanitization protocols as per Ministry of Health to ensure a safe environment
- Staff and retreat participants are asked to follow and safety guidelines such as social distancing, washing of hands, and proper mask wearing.
Imiloa is located in the jungle, at the top of a mountain, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our lush retreat center is located adjacent to the second most biodiverse land on the planet.
Dominical, only 13 minutes away, is a beach town with surfer vibes, great coffee and plenty of shopping. Just north of our municipality is Quepos and to the south, Ojochal and Uvita, which is known as the Whale’s Tail.
Just 45 minutes east sits Costa Rica’s second largest city, San Isidro. Within an hour of Imiloa in all directions, you have access to airports, cafes, beaches, waterfalls, biodiversity and happy people ready to show you the lush, lovely area we call home.
You’ll arrive easily on our private plane, and your group will enjoy unlimited transportation to and from the beach, to and from the airport and throughout your stay with us.