A 5 night retreat where we will gather in sisterhood to embody the essence of our true nature through our sovereign expression and divine individuality.
August 25-30, 2022
About The Retreat
The Rewild Me Retreat, by the Women be Collective, is a five night experience of sisterhood and deep feminine embodiment. A collective of sisterhood, safe space and acceptance. One where we do not stop at the outer layer of identity/ego but rather take the invitation to shed whatever stands in the way of embodying and being our true divine essence while in feminine form, so we can begin to manifest and create from our most true and natural state as we reclaim our full sovereign power.
Any woman is welcome to come receive and enjoy what will be offered in this space. Where ever you find yourself on your journey you are seen, welcome and wanted here. There is power in being immersed in a container of women holding frequencies of sovereign empowerment and manifesting their ideal reality.
Women are the embodiment of the original elemental forces of nature. We move in harmony and flow with the laws of eternal life and are bound by no thing. Our purpose is to direct this power through form, female form. Come and experience, to share tools and anchor into your being in a beautiful paradise.
Our unique personal perspectives are a representation of the feminine collective. When we shed the layers that are not our truth and step into our divine individuality, we begin to heal not just ourselves but the collect feminine. We magnify this powerful alchemy by gathering and being witnessed in our sovereign expression.
This is a space of co-creation. If you have an offering to gift the group and if you desire to be seen and witnessed in the cultivation and sharing of your passions, please reach out to @womanbecollective to be added to the schedule.
You are welcome. Exactly as you are.
This is an invitation to embrace your expression and the power of your feminine sovereignty, will you answer the call?
What You Will Learn
- Tools to access your pure essence and your wild nature.
- Activate your power in a safe container built upon radical self acceptance.
- Come home to your body and feel empowered to hear her speak.
- How to reclaim your truest self by rewriting old programming and accessing your original blueprint.
What You Will Gain
Greater attunement with your body.
Trust in yourself and your own knowing.
Soul sisters and lifelong connections.
A feeling of inspired action for your soul purpose.
Meet Chelsea, she is on a quest for deeper truth and embodiment and following her heart to tropical places to hold sacred spaces. Her Priestess power is evident when she gathers humans for full moon gatherings, cacao ceremonies, somatic breathwork releases, meditation classes and mindful retreats with her business, Heart Centered Humans. She utilizes her gift of being an intuitive guide and creatrix of the Light Network to shift the planet and raise the collective vibration.
Riya Rose is a Priestess, a 500 hour Kundalini yoga teacher,herbalist, medicine woman and master ceremonialist. Her passion is crafting beautiful containers with the aid of spirit to facilitate the natural flow of magic and personal ascension into sovereignty. She believes each person has the answers they seek within and channels experiences that allow the inner voice to shine through. As a devoted student of the Earth, Riya works with Earth magic and plant medicines to elevate and inspire the collective consciousness. Her purpose on this planet is to serve the anchoring of the New Earth and a reunion with the Great Mother. Re-wilding and recalling our inherent divinity and the gift of the human experience, she is here to invoke a remembrance within. We are one. We are love. We are here to serve.
Indigo is a published author and medicine woman from the Utah desert. She is known for reforming repressive cultural ideas surrounding feminine nature and sexuality through her book, Woman Be Wild, and her monthly REWILD ME workshops where she guides women from all over the world through intuitive movement and somatic release, liberating the mind and body from unprocessed trauma. Working with the direction of Spirit, and the natural intelligence of the human body, she guides, awakens, and helps to expand conscious awareness as she gently urges women to pursue a path of full sensual freedom by returning to their wild nature.
Quad occupancy in a Geodesic Dome with views of the jungle
Triple occupancy in a Geodesic Dome with views of the jungle
Double occupancy in a Jungle Bungalow with beautiful jungle views
A completely private campus; available to your retreat group only. Access to a private waterfall, nature paths, incredible flora and fauna, and an ocean view infinity pool. Also included is a dedicated team of 20+ local professionals to coordinate everything for your enjoyment, from touch down to take off.
Private transportation from the International airport to our campus; a private driver and transportation to our campus in Imiloa Mountain.
What’s Not Included
Flights to SJO, Spa Services
You will be immersed in a 22-acre jungle oasis in Dominical, Costa Rica.
This enchanted mountainside jungle venue is ten minutes from the beach and it is the perfect setting to experience deep healing, embraced by nature, yet completely luxurious.
While staying at Imiloa you will enjoy our nature paths, our private waterfall, our salt-water pool, stunning views and delicious and nutritious meals by our five-star vegan chef.
Included in each accommodation is the comfiest mattresses, 850 thread count sheets, storage space and dry rooms as needed, fiber optic internet, daily cleaning service, private en-suite bath, indoor/outdoor design for every accommodation with a focus on nature and being your private refuge, and full service, thrice-filtered private well for drinking water throughout the property.
Bali Village is perched 1200 feet about the Pacific Ocean, on a ridge line of flora, fauna and wildlife every direction you look. These 5 accommodations are 160-200 year old homes imported from Bali. Each with their own en suite bathrooms, the homes bring you back and create a self space for rejuvenation and transformation.
BALI MASTER SUITE
200 Year Old Homes from Bali. Imported from the Java Islands, these homes boast outdoor showers, full kitchen access, surreal vista views to the Pacific, their own salt water plunge pools and hand-carved art that is as old as the houses.
Perched on the edge of the cliff, at the furthest end of the property, sits a 170 year old home from the Java Islands we call Jogolo. Complete with a writer’s desk, outdoor Balinese shower, hand-carved architecture that will transport you to another land and time, Jogolo is teeming with history and comfort. Your cold plunge pool is adjacent to a warm bath, both outdoor. Full kitchen, too.
This two-floor imported home from Bali will have you wishing you’d never leave. Complete with a King Bed and a twin in the corner of the 180 year old home, Potoo has modern luxury with 360 views of the Pacific. On the lower level, a plunge pool and private spa. Potoo also includes many outdoor chairs, hammocks and a full kitchen, too.
Six Jungle Bungalows built on the side of the mountain on the pathway to our very own private waterfall. Bali inspired, the interiors feature natural finishings and a gorgeous exposed shower and bath tub.
Six Buckminster Fuller inspired Geodesic River Domes, among the best made in the world and partially powered by solar energy, sit perched on the edge of our private river with the fresh, flowing water feeding up to the domes. Experience the soothing sounds of relaxing and sleeping next to flowing water. Amazing!
THE HOUSE OF MASTERS
The House of Masters, located in the center of the property, is a 2,000 square foot Balinese structure hanging 100 feet in the Jungle canopy. Adjacent are restrooms and a yoga storage room for mats, blocks and more. The space can be converted for any type of retreat, workshop or dance party.
THE HEART OF IMILOA
A sprawling 3,000 square foot space that is the “Heart of Imiloa,” our social space features loungy, multicultural inspired furnishings, couches, and 5 imported tables from Bali, all under a Polynesian style roof.
Jungle paths connect the 20+ acres at Imiloa, with hand-made stairs and lighting, creating an immersive, easy experience for you and guests.
Beyond the Jungle Bungalows is a path that leads to our own private waterfall. Descend into what feels like an enchanted jungle forest as you bask in the magic and beauty of the surrounding nature.
Imiloa’s world-class spa is a curated, sensual and deeply moving experience. Choose from Ayurvedic massages and practices, to a shamanic masseuse from our team members who are from the Boruca indigenous tribe here in Costa Rica, to more traditional Swedish, relaxation or Thai yoga massages, body wraps and others. A full list of spa offerings and a link to book during your free time will be provided to you before you arrival.
- Schedule your plane to arrive at SJO. In order to access your private plane charter, all guests must be at the Domestic Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on the arrival day.
- Once landed, proceed to customs and instructions will be provided to meet Imiloa concierge.
- Proceed to baggage claim with concierge and proceed to Domestic Terminal (3 minute walk from International Terminal). Please be at the Domesitc Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on your day of arrival.
- Private Imiloa plane will be waiting to fly you to Quepos.
- Private ground transport shuttles will pick you up in Quepos and bring you to Imiloa.
- If you are already in Costa Rica, ground transport may be coordinated from Quepos, Dominical or Uvita as inclusive.
- Please do not plan to drive to Imiloa on your own. It is not permitted.
- If you need to arrive the day before, please stay at the Hampton Inn across from the airport, or plan to be in the San Jose Domestic Terminal for private flight to Imiloa by no later than 3PM (instructions will be emailed).
- You will depart Imiloa at 9AM, and arrive at the landing strip at 9:30AM, with an estimated arrival to SJO airport at 10:30AM. The domestic terminal is a 5-10 minute walk to the international terminal at SJO. Typically, it is suggested to be at the international terminal 2.5 hours prior to your international departure. Please book your departing international flight accordingly, knowing that you will be at the airport at 10:30AM on departure day.
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAVEL INSURANCE and COVID PROCEDURES
- Imiloa has partnered with a comprehensive travel insurance provider that meets the entry requirements for Costa Rica and offers “cancel for any reason” plans to maximize coverage: www.globalrescue.com/imiloa (additional cost)
- COVID tests for entry and exit requirements to your home country can be done on site. We have an on-call physician that can come to the property for testing and results sent in English.
- We follow cleansing and sanitization protocols as per Ministry of Health to ensure a safe environment
- Staff and retreat participants are asked to follow and safety guidelines such as social distancing, washing of hands, and proper mask wearing.
Imiloa is located in the jungle, at the top of a mountain, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our lush retreat center is located adjacent to the second most biodiverse land on the planet.
Dominical, only 13 minutes away, is a beach town with surfer vibes, great coffee and plenty of shopping. Just north of our municipality is Quepos and to the south, Ojochal and Uvita, which is known as the Whale’s Tail.
Just 45 minutes east sits Costa Rica’s second largest city, San Isidro. Within an hour of Imiloa in all directions, you have access to airports, cafes, beaches, waterfalls, biodiversity and happy people ready to show you the lush, lovely area we call home.
You’ll arrive easily on our private plane, and your group will enjoy unlimited transportation to and from the beach, to and from the airport and throughout your stay with us.