A 6-day immersive retreat to deep spiritual, emotional and physical transformation
October 20-25, 2022
About The Retreat
Join us for the full experience of Kundalini rebirthing, meeting your inner child, reprogramming the limiting beliefs and gain access to your innate power to live truly free, happy, healthy and vibrant life. After 6 days of profound teachings you will leave with successful techniques to continue creating a vibrant life for yourself and your loved ones.
The collaboration of our research, science, personal experience, knowledge, meditation, and Kundalini yoga created a platform for living a healthy lifestyle and through this retreat you will be able to learn how to diagnostically scan your life: create your personal life balance wheel and psychosomatic map of your illness or your physical problem, as well as mapping your values and beliefs about food, body, beauty, weight and self-worth.
Learn how to choose food as a medicine. Through the guided meditation and self-reflection find your mission and true calling in life. Write your own personal prescription for a happier, healthier and best version of yourself.
Every day will be enriched with ancient wisdom of Kundalini yoga practice to balance all 7 chakras and 10 bodies with strengthened intuition and open heart.
Do you want to learn how to have enough energy and knowledge to live a truly free, happy, and vibrant life? Then book now.
What You Will Learn
- Feel empowered through ancient Kundalini yogic technology that can sharpen your body, mind and soul.
- Experience joy from living a healthy and juicy life.
- Discover a path to deal with mental and physical health, autoimmune disorders and chronic diseases.
- Activate the body’s healing mechanisms using Kundalini Yoga.
- Learn how to rejuvenate your body through food.
What You Will Gain
- Kundalini yogic techniques
- Personal prescription for happier, healthier you.
- Creating a vision board
- Biology of beliefs. Genetic reprogramming.
- Creating affirmations for empowerment and self-motivation
- Dilt’s pyramid of logical levels
- Defining path to your true inner archetype according to Karl Jung
- Creating audio recording for self-meditation
- Guided inner child connection meditation, emotional scanner, gratitude to parents, parental separation, release of the past
- Blue Flame meditation
- You will be presented with a custom-made journal to track your journey during these phenomenal 6 days and bring it with you as a valuable tool to continue applying all the information you will gain during the retreat.
Natalya Rostovshchikova, Kundalini Practitioner, RN, BSN, M.Ed
I have been always fascinated by the integrative medicine that takes into consideration the whole person including his or her lifestyle, nutrition, occupation, physical, mental, and psychosocial aspects. In finding a successful and permanent cure for any disease we can’t treat just the symptoms, rather we have to have an encompassing approach. Eastern medicine has that type of approach in treating illnesses but it is still struggling to find cures to a lot of conditions. My quest for healing-oriented therapies started with acupuncture, Chinese herbs, cupping, moxibustion, ayurvedic modalities to name a few. My recent endeavor and true passion became a Kundalini yoga – an ancient science that exercises our whole ten-body system. I am an active registered nurse at one of the hospitals in New Orleans, LA.
I am also a true believer in eating healthy. “What we eat we become”. Healing with foods and herbs is an elaborate art. I greatly enjoy cooking in Ayurvedic traditions, making my own herbal infusions, exposing my body to red and red infrared lights. I take pride in teaching Kundalini yoga at one of the local spas and in private settings, educating my friends and clients about holistic lifestyle, juicing, fasting and exercising. It became obvious that the old approach of traditional Western medicine cannot withstand the pressure of the modern world. This is a new time with new challenges, requirements and I believe the future direction of medicine is taking a turn to the integrative approach. I’ve always been and always will be an avid questioner and seeker, and left no stone unturned to deepen my quest for a healthier life for our humankind during these unprecedented times.
What is Kundalini Yoga? Kundalini yoga is an ancient science which activates all chakras and all 10 bodies. Is it physical? Oh, yes! By using Kundalini yogic breathing techniques, movement and meditation we can alter our consciousness which means attaining brain clarity, relaxation, increased mental focus, a healthier body, happiness, greater self-worth, conscious relationships with our loved ones and a deeper experience in our own spiritual awareness. On a physical level it helps with hormonal balance, glandular regulation, metabolism, digestive, reproductive systems and many other blessings. The best way to find out about it is to experience it for yourself, f.e. you can do a powerful Breath of Fire technique for 3 minutes and be energetically charged and stress free for the rest of your day. Kundalini Yoga is a transcendental practice which exalts your life at all levels. It can increase your vitality, enhance your sexuality, deepen your spirituality and make you more radiant. It comes with perks beyond inner peace. It is a life changing practice. It used to be kept as a secret for many years by a small circle of people in India until Yogi Bhajan brought it to America in the late 60s and shared it with the western world. My only wish for all of you is to introduce you to all these powerful teachings and make this world a better place to live for us and for children who will come after us.
Oksana Nimkevych, MD, Nutrition Aficionado, Personal Trainer, Member of ASN, ACP, IAFP, SSS
My mission is to educate people how to sustain youth and health by treating, reversing and preventing chronic diseases, optimizing body regeneration and bringing completeness with mind, body and soul connection.
My favorite quote:
“Gone are the days of diagnosing the ill, prescribing the pill and sending the bill, which has worked so well in combating communicable disease, but is hopelessly inadequate in the fight against chronic disease,” said ABLM Executive Director Stephan Herzog.
I believe in holistic approach to wellness and lifestyle medicine (traditional medicine is excellent for acute illnesses but fails to treat 99% of chronic conditions, which are vastly treatable and preventable by lifestyle and mind set modifications).
My recent endeavors and true passion:
Courses: psychology of eating disorders, power of thoughts,
Certificates: international alliance of fitness professionals, Pilates
Zumba instructor since 2012
Yoga instructor since 1999
Nutrition specialist in CKD and ESRD, anti-inflammatory diets, whole food, predominantly plant based diets
Practicing nephrologist, medical director for Davita Dialysis center
Active board member for National Kidney foundation (Louisiana chapter)
Active member for critical care committee in Ochsner Kenner Hospital
Active member of National advisory board for acute dialysis for Davita
My numerous research and publications in the field of practical medicine are dedicated in finding ultimate solutions to people’s health and well-being.
Quad occupancy in a Geodesic Dome with views of the jungle.
Double occupancy in a Jungle Bungalow with views of the jungle.
Single occupancy in your own private Bali style Suite with beautiful jungle views.
Single occupancy in your own private, 200-Year-Old Balinese villa with a private deck and stunning views of the jungle and ocean.
A completely private campus; available to your retreat group only. Access to a private waterfall, nature paths, incredible flora and fauna, and an ocean view infinity pool. Also included is a dedicated team of 20+ local professionals to coordinate everything for your enjoyment, from touch down to take off.
Private transportation from the International airport to our campus; a private driver and transportation to our campus in Imiloa Mountain.
What’s Not Included
Flights to SJO, Spa Services
You will be immersed in a 22-acre jungle oasis in Dominical, Costa Rica.
This enchanted mountainside jungle venue is ten minutes from the beach and it is the perfect setting to experience deep healing, embraced by nature, yet completely luxurious.
While staying at Imiloa you will enjoy our nature paths, our private waterfall, our salt-water pool, stunning views and delicious and nutritious meals by our five-star vegan chef.
Included in each accommodation is the comfiest mattresses, 850 thread count sheets, storage space and dry rooms as needed, fiber optic internet, daily cleaning service, private en-suite bath, indoor/outdoor design for every accommodation with a focus on nature and being your private refuge, and full service, thrice-filtered private well for drinking water throughout the property.
Bali Village is perched 1200 feet about the Pacific Ocean, on a ridge line of flora, fauna and wildlife every direction you look. These 5 accommodations are 160-200 year old homes imported from Bali. Each with their own en suite bathrooms, the homes bring you back and create a self space for rejuvenation and transformation.
BALI MASTER SUITE
200 Year Old Homes from Bali. Imported from the Java Islands, these homes boast outdoor showers, full kitchen access, surreal vista views to the Pacific, their own salt water plunge pools and hand-carved art that is as old as the houses.
Perched on the edge of the cliff, at the furthest end of the property, sits a 170 year old home from the Java Islands we call Joglo. Complete with a writer’s desk, outdoor Balinese shower, hand-carved architecture that will transport you to another land and time, Joglo is teeming with history and comfort. Your cold plunge pool is adjacent to a warm bath, both outdoor. Full kitchen, too.
This two-floor imported home from Bali will have you wishing you’d never leave. Complete with a King Bed and a twin in the corner of the 180 year old home, Potoo has modern luxury with 360 views of the Pacific. On the lower level, a plunge pool and private spa. Potoo also includes many outdoor chairs, hammocks and a full kitchen, too.
Six Jungle Bungalows built on the side of the mountain on the pathway to our very own private waterfall. Bali inspired, the interiors feature natural finishings and a gorgeous exposed shower and bath tub.
Six Buckminster Fuller inspired Geodesic River Domes, among the best made in the world and partially powered by solar energy, sit perched on the edge of our private river with the fresh, flowing water feeding up to the domes. Experience the soothing sounds of relaxing and sleeping next to flowing water. Amazing!
THE HOUSE OF MASTERS
The House of Masters, located in the center of the property, is a 2,000 square foot Balinese structure hanging 100 feet in the Jungle canopy. Adjacent are restrooms and a yoga storage room for mats, blocks and more. The space can be converted for any type of retreat, workshop or dance party.
THE HEART OF IMILOA
A sprawling 3,000 square foot space that is the “Heart of Imiloa,” our social space features loungy, multicultural inspired furnishings, couches, and 5 imported tables from Bali, all under a Polynesian style roof.
Jungle paths connect the 20+ acres at Imiloa, with hand-made stairs and lighting, creating an immersive, easy experience for you and guests.
Beyond the Jungle Bungalows is a path that leads to our own private waterfall. Descend into what feels like an enchanted jungle forest as you bask in the magic and beauty of the surrounding nature.
Imiloa’s world-class spa is a curated, sensual and deeply moving experience. Choose from Ayurvedic massages and practices, to a shamanic masseuse from our team members who are from the Boruca indigenous tribe here in Costa Rica, to more traditional Swedish, relaxation or Thai yoga massages, body wraps and others. A full list of spa offerings and a link to book during your free time will be provided to you before you arrival.
- Schedule your plane to arrive at SJO. In order to access your private plane charter, all guests must be at the Domestic Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on the arrival day.
- Once landed, proceed to customs and instructions will be provided to meet Imiloa concierge.
- Proceed to baggage claim with concierge and proceed to Domestic Terminal (3 minute walk from International Terminal). Please be at the Domesitc Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on your day of arrival.
- Private Imiloa plane will be waiting to fly you to Quepos.
- Private ground transport shuttles will pick you up in Quepos and bring you to Imiloa.
- If you are already in Costa Rica, ground transport may be coordinated from Quepos, Dominical or Uvita as inclusive.
- Please do not plan to drive to Imiloa on your own. It is not permitted.
- If you need to arrive the day before, please stay at the Hampton Inn across from the airport, or plan to be in the San Jose Domestic Terminal for private flight to Imiloa by no later than 3PM (instructions will be emailed).
- You will depart Imiloa at 10AM, and arrive at the landing strip at 10:30AM, with an estimated arrival to SJO airport at 11:30AM. The domestic terminal is a 5-10 minute walk to the international terminal at SJO. Typically, it is suggested to be at the international terminal 2.5 hours prior to your international departure. Please book your departing international flight accordingly, knowing that you will be at the airport at 11:30AM on departure day.
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAVEL INSURANCE and COVID PROCEDURES
- Imiloa has partnered with a comprehensive travel insurance provider that meets the entry requirements for Costa Rica and offers “cancel for any reason” plans to maximize coverage: www.globalrescue.com/imiloa (additional cost)
- COVID tests for entry and exit requirements to your home country can be done on site. We have an on-call physician that can come to the property for testing and results sent in English.
- We follow cleansing and sanitization protocols as per Ministry of Health to ensure a safe environment
- Staff and retreat participants are asked to follow and safety guidelines such as social distancing, washing of hands, and proper mask wearing.
Imiloa is located in the jungle, at the top of a mountain, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our lush retreat center is located adjacent to the second most biodiverse land on the planet.
Dominical, only 13 minutes away, is a beach town with surfer vibes, great coffee and plenty of shopping. Just north of our municipality is Quepos and to the south, Ojochal and Uvita, which is known as the Whale’s Tail.
Just 45 minutes east sits Costa Rica’s second largest city, San Isidro. Within an hour of Imiloa in all directions, you have access to airports, cafes, beaches, waterfalls, biodiversity and happy people ready to show you the lush, lovely area we call home.
You’ll arrive easily on our private plane, and your group will enjoy unlimited transportation to and from the beach, to and from the airport and throughout your stay with us.