Post Envision 2023
About The Retreat
Find congruency between where you’ve been and where you’re heading.
Inspiration Activation invites you on an experiential journey of movement, breath, intention and sound.
During this transformational retreat we will weave together many powerful practices to guide you back into alignment with your whole Self; mind, body, heart and spirit, including your relationship to your environment.
Connect with your creative life force and bring forth complete rejuvenation!
Immerse yourself in four days / five nights of uniquely curated sessions using integrative tools such as breathwork, yoga, dance, mindfulness, self inquiry, ritual, and ceremony within a supportive community.
We laugh, we cry, we listen, we share — we’re human together!
This is an opportunity to practice deep self-work, while also having tons of fun and relaxing where the jungle meets the ocean!
Activate the inspiration that lies within to realign with your intrinsic self!
What you will learn
- Greater understanding of your soul purpose and mission.
- Empowerment to design your ideal life.
- Connection with your inner compass.
- Awakened dormant creativity.
- Alignment of your inner inspirations with your external reality.
- Opened curiosity.
- Connection with Self.
- Inspiration to invite in a new sense of awareness into your life.
- Expanded potential.
- Congruency between your heart and your mind so you can activate the life you’re dreaming of.
Our retreat immersions are for you if:
- You are able bodied in relatively good physical condition (for a lot of walking etc)
- You are looking for tools to bring you back into alignment with your innate wisdom
- You are adventurous and curious
- You are in a life or career transition
- You are working on a creative project & ready to dissolve your blocks
- You are calling in expansion to your blossoming business or entrepreneurship
- You are seeking a journey beyond the constructs of society
- You are ready to move beyond expired ways of thinking & being
- You know you have untapped creativity waiting to emerge
- You love connecting with the beauty of nature
- You have been feeling stuck or stagnant and need to reset
- You are open to trying new things even when they’re unfamiliar
- You are ready to awaken to your power & become the creator of your reality
- You are willing to honor where you are at in your journey with unconditional love
- You create a nonjudgmental welcoming space for others
We are dedicated to facilitating a safe nonjudgmental space for all people, gender identity, race, religion, belief & skill level.
Whether you are deeply immersed in your journey or just trying to find your path, you are welcome.
With the intention to blend powerful tools for transformation with explorative travel & community building, Inspiration Activation was created in 2018. Shenee, Sara & Celeste combine their passions for yoga, dance, meditation, breathwork, ceremony & ayurvedic lifestyle to create unique experiences for those who are ready to move beyond their old patterns and step into a more ideal version of themselves. True magic occurs when they collaborate, as they are devoted self-seekers who share a long history of exploration & growth. They believe in the power of unplugging from societal routines by visiting new environments as a way to expand and grow. As facilitators, they hold a nonjudgmental safe space for all human beings, and support each person’s individual truths.
Shenee is a creator and visionary who’s life is dedicated to being in service to others. With a background in both the healing arts & permaculture design, she takes an integrative approach to wellness, encouraging clients to consider their physical, mental and emotional states, as well as the quality of their breath and their relationship to their environment. At the foundation of her teachings is breathwork as a tool for intentional lifestyle design. Shenee works with clients both virtually & in person through 1:1 sessions, programs, group workshops & immersive retreats.
Celeste is a 500-hour certified yoga teacher and ayurvedic wellness coach based in Portland, Oregon. She works with the ancient tools of yoga in tandem with modern somatic practices to support students in listening to their body’s natural wisdom to heal from the inside out. In her 12-week mentorship, Season of Wellness, she meets weekly with students to guide them through an immersive experience of wellness by integrating movement, mindset and menu.
As an advocate for many healing modalities, Sara is primarily a movement artist expressed through yoga & conscious dance facilitation, in which she believes is crucial for health & vitality. Her philosophy and teachings integrate various healing practices in the pursuit of spiritual development for full embodiment and optimal well-being. Sara’s private practice, Elevated Feminine, weaves together the science of hormonal education and energetic awareness for women all over the world through 1:1 or group coaching and intentional retreat experiences.
Two years after my first breath session, I gave birth to our son at home, unmedicated. My sessions with Shenee were a key in helping my trust my own body. Throughout my 24 hours of labor my breath was my guide and my medicine. For this I am forever grateful for the skills I acquired in my sessions with Shenee. She is a gifted teacher of the breath and body.
Shenee is extremely knowledgeable and always creates a unique experience rather than always doing the same thing every time. I will be seeing Shenee for a long time to come, and for that I am grateful.
Since that time, I have found myself focused on my breathing far more often. Also, my urge to smoke cigarettes has seemed decreased since my session. All in all, I am grateful for the experience and would recommend it to those with an interest in improving their life in a tangible way.
A completely private campus; available to your retreat group only. Access to a private waterfall, nature paths, incredible flora and fauna, and an ocean view infinity pool. Also included is a dedicated team of 20+ local professionals to coordinate everything for your enjoyment, from touch down to take off.
Gourmet plant-based cuisine prepared by Chef Pedro and the team using all local and organic produce. Full meals, snacks, teas, coffees, juices, elixirs and fruit trays available throughout your stay.
Private transportation from the International airport to our campus; a private driver and transportation to our campus in Imiloa Mountain.
What’s Not Included
Flights to SJO, Spa Services
You will be immersed in a 22-acre jungle oasis in Dominical, Costa Rica.
This enchanted mountainside jungle venue is ten minutes from the beach and it is the perfect setting to experience deep healing, embraced by nature, yet completely luxurious.
While staying at Imiloa you will enjoy our nature paths, our private waterfall, our salt-water pool, stunning views and delicious and nutritious meals by our five-star vegan chef.
Included in each accommodation is the comfiest mattresses, 850 thread count sheets, storage space and dry rooms as needed, fiber optic internet, daily cleaning service, private en-suite bath, indoor/outdoor design for every accommodation with a focus on nature and being your private refuge, and full service, thrice-filtered private well for drinking water throughout the property.
Bali Village is perched 1200 feet about the Pacific Ocean, on a ridge line of flora, fauna and wildlife every direction you look. These 5 accommodations are 160-200 year old homes imported from Bali. Each with their own en suite bathrooms, the homes bring you back and create a self space for rejuvenation and transformation.
BALI MASTER SUITE
200 Year Old Homes from Bali. Imported from the Java Islands, these homes boast outdoor showers, full kitchen access, surreal vista views to the Pacific, their own salt water plunge pools and hand-carved art that is as old as the houses.
Perched on the edge of the cliff, at the furthest end of the property, sits a 170 year old home from the Java Islands we call Joglo. Complete with a writer’s desk, outdoor Balinese shower, hand-carved architecture that will transport you to another land and time, Joglo is teeming with history and comfort. Your cold plunge pool is adjacent to a warm bath, both outdoor. Full kitchen, too.
This two-floor imported home from Bali will have you wishing you’d never leave. Complete with a King Bed and a twin in the corner of the 180 year old home, Potoo has modern luxury with 360 views of the Pacific. On the lower level, a plunge pool and private spa. Potoo also includes many outdoor chairs, hammocks and a full kitchen, too.
Six Jungle Bungalows built on the side of the mountain on the pathway to our very own private waterfall. Bali inspired, the interiors feature natural finishings and a gorgeous exposed shower and bath tub.
Six Buckminster Fuller inspired Geodesic River Domes, among the best made in the world and partially powered by solar energy, sit perched on the edge of our private river with the fresh, flowing water feeding up to the domes. Experience the soothing sounds of relaxing and sleeping next to flowing water. Amazing!
THE HOUSE OF MASTERS
The House of Masters, located in the center of the property, is a 2,000 square foot Balinese structure hanging 100 feet in the Jungle canopy. Adjacent are restrooms and a yoga storage room for mats, blocks and more. The space can be converted for any type of retreat, workshop or dance party.
THE HEART OF IMILOA
A sprawling 3,000 square foot space that is the “Heart of Imiloa,” our social space features loungy, multicultural inspired furnishings, couches, and 5 imported tables from Bali, all under a Polynesian style roof.
Jungle paths connect the 20+ acres at Imiloa, with hand-made stairs and lighting, creating an immersive, easy experience for you and guests.
Beyond the Jungle Bungalows is a path that leads to our own private waterfall. Descend into what feels like an enchanted jungle forest as you bask in the magic and beauty of the surrounding nature.
Chef Pedro and Imiloa’s kitchen team are rated 5 stars in every area of the culinary experience by our thousands of guests. Food at Imiloa is an experience of itself — the perfect blend of art, nutritious and in harmony with nature, Imiloa’s kitchen is proud to cater needs to every type of request, allergy or desire. We are a plant based kitchen.
- Schedule your plane to arrive at SJO. In order to access your private plane charter, all guests must be at the Domestic Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on the arrival day.
- Once landed, proceed to customs and instructions will be provided to meet Imiloa concierge.
- Proceed to baggage claim with concierge and proceed to Domestic Terminal (3 minute walk from International Terminal). Please be at the Domesitc Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on your day of arrival.
- Private Imiloa plane will be waiting to fly you to Quepos.
- Private ground transport shuttles will pick you up in Quepos and bring you to Imiloa.
- If you are already in Costa Rica, ground transport may be coordinated from Quepos, Dominical or Uvita as inclusive.
- Please do not plan to drive to Imiloa on your own. It is not permitted.
- If you need to arrive the day before, please stay at the Hampton Inn across from the airport, or plan to be in the San Jose Domestic Terminal for private flight to Imiloa by no later than 3PM (instructions will be emailed)
Questions? Email us: email@example.com
TRAVEL INSURANCE and COVID PROCEDURES
- Imiloa has partnered with a comprehensive travel insurance provider that meets the entry requirements for Costa Rica and offers “cancel for any reason” plans to maximize coverage: www.globalrescue.com/imiloa (additional cost)
- COVID tests for entry and exit requirements to your home country can be done on site. We have an on-call physician that can come to the property for testing and results sent in English.
- We follow cleansing and sanitization protocols as per Ministry of Health to ensure a safe environment
- Staff and retreat participants are asked to follow and safety guidelines such as social distancing, washing of hands, and proper mask wearing.
Imiloa is located in the jungle, at the top of a mountain, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our lush retreat center is located adjacent to the second most biodiverse land on the planet.
Dominical, only 13 minutes away, is a beach town with surfer vibes, great coffee and plenty of shopping. Just north of our municipality is Quepos and to the south, Ojochal and Uvita, which is known as the Whale’s Tail.
Just 45 minutes east sits Costa Rica’s second largest city, San Isidro. Within an hour of Imiloa in all directions, you have access to airports, cafes, beaches, waterfalls, biodiversity and happy people ready to show you the lush, lovely area we call home.
You’ll arrive easily on our private plane, and your group will enjoy unlimited transportation to and from the beach, to and from the airport and throughout your stay with us.