6 Day 5 Night Retreat with quality connection, outrageous fun and play & expanding in prosperity in every area of life.
March 17-22, 2022
About The Retreat
Gathering the most amazing group of friends and chosen family to connect, collaborate, contribute and co-create in the most magical and meaningful ways while we have copious amounts of play, having as much fun as possible and upleveling beyond measure.
Yoga, ecstatic dance, sun gazing, beach bon fire dancing, high vibe foods, adventures galore, nature, masterminding, connection, and play
This is a co-creation of participants as equals who are committed to bringing our greatest gifts to contribute and receive while playing and connecting in ways that recharge the body, mind, heart and soul.
This is a gathering of our favorite people who have done their work and feel the call to connect and thrive like never before. There are limited spots. If you feel the call, answer it.
What You Will Learn
- You’ll embody and integrate a quantum leap in your capacity for prosperity in all things.
- You’ll expand your capacity to receive all the good things.
- Build lasting and meaningful connections.
- Collaborate and co-create with the most conscious leaders and beings who are committed to raising the frequency of the planet and bringing epic opportunities to the world.
- Connect with the movers and shakers of this world who are committed and heart-centered, while living and doing what they love and having a really good time along the way.
What You Will Gain
- Increase in capacity for ease, flow and fun!
- Returning to your innocence and creating from each NOW moment.
- Increase in your ability for relaxation and peace
- Increase in capacity for fulfilling connection and deepen intimacy with ones self and others
- Take a quantum leap in your upper limits
- Prosperity in all areas of your life
- Reconnect with self
- Integrate sovereignty and dance with others from that space
- Experience paradise
- Network with powerful and prosperous creators
The Goddess Avatar of self-love and divine play.
Megan’s mastery of magnetism was cultivated through her love-making to life and Mama Gaia. Her intimacy with source radiates in how she dances in full out expressions, emulating divine play, freedom, creativity, and ecstasy. By her presence, love and play she awaken hearts and activate beings in reclaiming their sovereign power and remembering the truth of who they are. She deals in the currency of pleasure. Any time spent in her presence is deeply transformative. She knows and walks in power – each footstep reverberating with divine femininity. She holds the codes of receiving in the flow of ease and relaxation. She feels the love moving through her to act in service to others and the divine, and it is ecstasy.
A completely private campus; available to your retreat group only. Access to a private waterfall, nature paths, incredible flora and fauna, and an ocean view infinity pool. Also included is a dedicated team of 20+ local professionals to coordinate everything for your enjoyment, from touch down to take off.
Gourmet plant-based cuisine prepared by Chef Pedro and the team using all local and organic produce. Full meals, snacks, teas, coffees, juices, elixirs and fruit trays available throughout your stay.
Private transportation from the International airport to our campus; a local charter flight from SJO International, with a private driver and SUV transportation to our campus in Imiloa Mountain. During your stay, luxury ground transport is available at no additional cost for local transport, planned 72 hours in advance.
You will be immersed in a 22-acre jungle oasis in Dominical, Costa Rica.
This enchanted mountainside jungle venue is ten minutes from the beach and it is the perfect setting to experience deep healing, embraced by nature, yet completely luxurious.
While staying at Imiloa you will enjoy our nature paths, our private waterfall, our salt-water pool, stunning views and delicious and nutritious meals by our five-star vegan chef.
Included in each accommodation is the comfiest mattresses, 850 thread count sheets, storage space and dry rooms as needed, fiber optic internet, daily cleaning service, private en-suite bath, indoor/outdoor design for every accommodation with a focus on nature and being your private refuge, and full service, thrice-filtered private well for drinking water throughout the property.
Bali Village is perched 1200 feet about the Pacific Ocean, on a ridge line of flora, fauna and wildlife every direction you look. These 5 accommodations are 160-200 year old homes imported from Bali. Each with their own en suite bathrooms, the homes bring you back and create a self space for rejuvenation and transformation.
200 Year Old Homes from Bali. Imported from the Java Islands, these homes boast outdoor showers, full kitchen access, surreal vista views to the Pacific, their own salt water plunge pools and hand-carved art that is as old as the houses.
Perched on the edge of the cliff, at the furthest end of the property, sits a 170 year old home from the Java Islands we call Joglo. Complete with a writer’s desk, outdoor Balinese shower, hand-carved architecture that will transport you to another land and time, Joglo is teeming with history and comfort. Your cold plunge pool is adjacent to a warm bath, both outdoor. Full kitchen, too.
This two-floor imported home from Bali will have you wishing you’d never leave. Complete with a King Bed and a twin in the corner of the 180 year old home, Potoo has modern luxury with 360 views of the Pacific. On the lower level, a plunge pool and private spa. Potoo also includes many outdoor chairs, hammocks and a full kitchen, too.
Six Jungle Bungalows built on the side of the mountain on the pathway to our very own private waterfall. Bali inspired, the interiors feature natural finishings and a gorgeous exposed shower and bath tub.
Six Buckminster Fuller inspired Geodesic River Domes, among the best made in the world and partially powered by solar energy, sit perched on the edge of our private river with the fresh, flowing water feeding up to the domes. Experience the soothing sounds of relaxing and sleeping next to flowing water. Amazing!
THE HOUSE OF MASTERS
The House of Masters, located in the center of the property, is a 2,000 square foot Balinese structure hanging 100 feet in the Jungle canopy. Adjacent are restrooms and a yoga storage room for mats, blocks and more. The space can be converted for any type of retreat, workshop or dance party.
THE HEART OF IMILOA
A sprawling 3,000 square foot space that is the “Heart of Imiloa,” our social space features loungy, multicultural inspired furnishings, couches, and 5 imported tables from Bali, all under a Polynesian style roof.
Jungle paths connect the 20+ acres at Imiloa, with hand-made stairs and lighting, creating an immersive, easy experience for you and guests.
Beyond the Jungle Bungalows is a path that leads to our own private waterfall. Descend into what feels like an enchanted jungle forest as you bask in the magic and beauty of the surrounding nature.
Chef Pedro and Imiloa’s kitchen team are rated 5 stars in every area of the culinary experience by our thousands of guests. Food at Imiloa is an experience of itself — the perfect blend of art, nutritious and in harmony with nature, Imiloa’s kitchen is proud to cater needs to every type of request, allergy or desire. We are a plant based kitchen.
- Schedule your plane to arrive at SJO. In order to access your private plane charter, all guests must be at the Domestic Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on the arrival day.
- Once landed, proceed to customs and instructions will be provided to meet Imiloa concierge.
- Proceed to baggage claim with concierge and proceed to Domestic Terminal (3 minute walk from International Terminal). Please be at the Domesitc Terminal at SJO San Jose, Costa Rica no later than 3PM on your day of arrival.
- Private Imiloa plane will be waiting to fly you to Quepos.
- Private ground transport shuttles will pick you up in Quepos and bring you to Imiloa.
- If you are already in Costa Rica, ground transport may be coordinated from Quepos, Dominical or Uvita as inclusive.
- Please do not plan to drive to Imiloa on your own. It is not permitted.
- If you need to arrive the day before, please stay at the Hampton Inn across from the airport, or plan to be in the San Jose Domestic Terminal for private flight to Imiloa by no later than 3PM (instructions will be emailed)
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAVEL INSURANCE and COVID PROCEDURES
- Imiloa has partnered with a comprehensive travel insurance provider that meets the entry requirements for Costa Rica and offers “cancel for any reason” plans to maximize coverage: www.globalrescue.com/imiloa (additional cost)
- COVID tests for entry and exit requirements to your home country can be done on site. We have an on-call physician that can come to the property for testing and results sent in English.
- We follow cleansing and sanitization protocols as per Ministry of Health to ensure a safe environment
- Staff and retreat participants are asked to follow and safety guidelines such as social distancing, washing of hands, and proper mask wearing.
Imiloa is located in the jungle, at the top of a mountain, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our lush retreat center is located adjacent to the second most biodiverse land on the planet.
Dominical, only 13 minutes away, is a beach town with surfer vibes, great coffee and plenty of shopping. Just north of our municipality is Quepos and to the south, Ojochal and Uvita, which is known as the Whale’s Tail.
Just 45 minutes east sits Costa Rica’s second largest city, San Isidro. Within an hour of Imiloa in all directions, you have access to airports, cafes, beaches, waterfalls, biodiversity and happy people ready to show you the lush, lovely area we call home.
You’ll arrive easily on our private plane, and your group will enjoy unlimited transportation to and from the beach, to and from the airport and throughout your stay with us.