A 4-day immersive retreat to help 6-, 7- and 8-figure women entrepreneurs soar together to their next level in life and business. Join us to reconnect, reimagine, and re-inspire.
October 20-26, 2021
About The Retreat
Gather to collaborate in a curated community of top business influencers and leave aligned with your true purpose and passion, rejuvenated with actionable business ‘Aha’s’, life hacks for your health, wealth and happiness, deep connections with top women entrepreneurs … and new business! #LiftAsWeClimb … is More Than Words. It’s Revenue, Profit & Impact.
When our carefully curated community joined together for our two Retreats in 2019, magic happened. 2021 is the Year of REJUVENATION. When you join us at our 5-star luxury retreat destination in Costa Rica, you’ll be stepping into a world where women in business genuinely #LiftAsWeClimb.We have built an ecosystem of abundance where women give and receive with open hearts – mentoring each other, promoting each other, investing in each other, buying from each other. Because when we fly together, we all soar higher.
After 4 days, you’ll leave on fire, on purpose, and on target for realizing your your wildest dreams for business, lifestyle and impact in collaboration and community with inspiring women entrepreneurs who are dedicated to #liftasweclimb.
It’s YOUR Time to Unlock TIME FREEDOM.
It’s YOUR Time to Manifest HEALTH & WEALTH in Flow and on Your Own Terms.
It’s YOUR Time to Manifest and Awaken Your Power Within.
It’s YOUR Time to Release and Heal What No Longer Serves You.
It’s YOUR Time to Walk in Your Brightest Light Into Your Perfect Vision.
What You Will Learn
- Grow Your Business: We Talk Scale, Sales, Team Leadership, Personal Brand, Marketing & More …
- Get Cutting Edge Hacks: Latest & Best Advice on Health, Productivity, Mindset, Love, Financial …
- Create Deep Bonds and Connections with Influencers: Leverage a Community Committed to Helping You …
- Leverage Your Mission: Collaboration, Co-Creation, and Social Impact for Growth …
- Transform Your Life: Systems & Shortcuts to Unlock Abundance of Time, Wealth, Happiness & Health …
What You Will Experience
Inspiring conversations. Interactive business learning. Deep connection. Impactful collaboration.
Connect with your true purpose, form deep bonds and connections with other successful women entrepreneurs.
Grow and scaling your business and create an intentional life of health, wealth, love and happiness … using both timeless and up-to-the-minute hacks and inside tips.
Leave having found YOUR FLOW… and feeling TOTALLY energized, rejuvenated and inspired with fresh purpose, passion, newfound time, and focus.
This is a fully immersive, transformational growth, and abundance experience, as we take over an entire spa resort for this intimate gathering.
This experience is followed by a entire year of Masterminding with your “Business Besties” via ongoing online trainings, seminars, interactive intensives and two monthly mastermind meetings.
Feel truly seen, heard, and understood.Enjoy & leverage new friendships, projects and collaborations.
Feel refreshed, fully alive, ready to claim ABUNDANCE in ALL areas of your life.Form lifetime bonds and business connections with other successful entrepreneurs like you.
I started WINGS to provide the inspiration, support, and role models I couldn’t find when I began my own entrepreneur’s journey 30 years ago. I’m a serial entrepreneur and award-winning journalist and I’ve built 4 media and tech businesses from startup to 7 and 8 figure success. CEO & Founder of Podopolo, a growing podcast network uniquely enabling podcasters to know, grow and monetize content with community engagement, I’m an acknowledged expert and visionary in all things content, community, viral impact, crowd-sourcing and tech. I host two podcasts: Wings Of Inspired Business and 10XTogether: Couplepreneurs. My mission with WINGS is to “”lift as I climb”” and invest $10m+ over 10 years in women-founded businesses. I’m a single mom to two teenagers, yoga & meditation addict, dog lover, and world traveler.
Ranked by Inc. Magazine as #1 of the “Top 27 Female Entrepreneurs Changing the World” and one of the “Top 40 Millennials To Follow”, Jules Schroeder is a musician and visionary on a mission to inspire people to create a life by their own design. With this vision, Jules created Unconventional Life, a Forbes column and top-ranked podcast for entrepreneurs that features the stories of millennials living from this new paradigm. Unconventional Life has reached millions of people from over seventy-five different countries and has become a global community of like-minded entrepreneurs, influencers, creatives, and thought leaders. Jules herself has always been multi-passionate as an avid cross fitter, yoga teacher, musician and singer, writer, avid traveler and overall life enthusiast.
“Wings has been one of the most amazing life-changing experiences of my life…
Little did I know that it would actually change the way I think about myself, about community, about business, about what’s possible for me, the impact I can have in the world. I’m blown away. Melinda and Amy exhibited such beautiful collaborative leadership and inspired me beyond my wildest dreams.”
“The Wings of Empowered Women retreat is truly transformational. I came expecting to learn, and it was beyond learning, it was enlightenment. I go to conferences once a month. This was more than that. It’s a community and I feel a great sense of connection to what I’ve learned and women that I’ve been working with. Each are amazing in their own right, and we all came together with an open heart and an open mind into this community and it’s amazing to see what’s happened over the course of just a few days.”
“It was magical and I was expanded beyond what I ever expected. This is a wonderful retreat. You need to be here, you need to be open and you will receive amazing experiences. I learned how to manifest in a way I’ve never learned knew how to manifest. Everyone has been generous and we made fabulous, long life connections.”
“In business we can get tunnel vision and we get together with other women that have very different businesses, we learn different strategies and different things, plus to take time apart to kind of create some white space to be able to create time to reflect, to take care of ourselves, do some spa. The Wings retreat is refreshing, revitalizing and impactful for you and your business.”
“I highly recommend Wings of the Empowered Woman. Every single woman embodies the hashtag “lift as we climb” … it was such a place of love, of empowerment, of support to give you and your business the quantum leap to be as successful as possible. Everything was empowering, everything was uplifting, everything was enlightening. It’s a great combination of specific business skills … with a fantastic injection of inspiration to become the channel, the conduit so that we can play a much bigger game to raise the level of the planet.”
“It is from the bottom of my heart that I thank Amy and Melinda for my “Wings”. I was hesitant and nervous to come and I think it’s one the best decisions I’ve made in the past 5 years. The value from the content alone is dramatically impacting both the amount of revenue my company brings in and how much I sell it for. This is the best I’ve ever seen in my life. And, the level of relationships that I’ve been able to forge with other incredible women will explode my business, my mind set, my energy, my motivation, my belief in myself to accomplish my really big goals.”
When You Sign Up for the Retreat You Unlock Special Access to an extra 2-Day VIP Integration Experience Following the Retreat
Because we’re at our best when we collaborate, give and receive with open hearts (our brains release the ‘feel good’ chemical oxytocin) and we want abundance in ALL areas of life …
- Quantum Time: We focus on how we can CREATE MORE TIME and abundance in ALL areas of our lives, without tradeoffs, and step fully into our true destinies.
- Lifting Each Other: What it takes to lift each other in business and life – promote each other, buy from each other, mentor each other, invest in each other.
- Collaboration & Co-Creation: “White Space” to re-imagine and re-create the way the game of business is played for transformational BUSINESS GROWTH in alignment with optimizing our health, our relationships, our wealth and our mission.
- Impact: Harnessing our authentic feminine power and conscious leadership for game-changing social good.
& Creative Play
In an intimate & interactive setting with fun & games built in, we learn from top entrepreneurs, investors and healers actionable hacks, tips, and strategies for personal and business growth…
- Mind Body Spirit: Assure your health and wellbeing with the latest and most effective protocols, products and hacks.
- Personal Branding: Grow your following with national magazine covers, podcasting, social media, video & build your company into a viral movement of loyal fans.
- Build & Diversify Wealth: Build passive income and new revenue streams, with collaborations, affiliate marketing, and investment strategies. Learn how to make the numbers work for the lifestyle you want so your business supports YOU!
- Create Great Relationships: Be fully “present” in your relationships with loved ones, team members, customers, partners, vendors and yourself!
Unwind, unplug, restore, and focus your energies to play bigger in life, love, and business with an open heart, and make a meaningful social impact using business to improve our world …
- Adventure in the Jungle: Nauyaca Waterfall Hike, Beach Party, Mineral Clay cleansing, and more.
- Healing Ceremonies: Cacao, Sound Healing, Ecstatic Dance, Drumming and more.
- Daily Spa Treatments: Enjoy spa treatments throughout the retreat as well as Mineral Blue Clay pulled from the mountain.
- A Breathtaking “All White” Closing Ceremony: Set powerful intentions for the rest of the year and your legacy.
A completely private campus; available to your retreat group only. Access to a private waterfall, nature paths, incredible flora and fauna, and an ocean view infinity pool. Also included is a dedicated team of 20+ local professionals to coordinate everything for your enjoyment, from touch down to take off.
Gourmet plant-based cuisine prepared by Chef Pedro and the team using all local and organic produce. Full meals, snacks, teas, coffees, juices, elixirs and fruit trays available throughout your stay.
Private transportation from the International airport to our campus; a local charter flight from SJO International, with a private driver and SUV transportation to our campus in Imiloa Mountain. During your stay, luxury ground transport is available at no additional cost for local transport, planned 72 hours in advance.
You will be immersed in a 22-acre jungle oasis in Dominical, Costa Rica.
This enchanted mountainside jungle venue is ten minutes from the beach and it is the perfect setting to experience deep healing, embraced by nature, yet completely luxurious.
While staying at Imiloa you will enjoy our nature paths, our private waterfall, a regenerative healing clay mask ceremony on the beach, a complimentary personal massage and delicious and nutritious meals by our five-star vegan chef.
Included in each accommodation is the comfiest mattresses, 850 thread count sheets, storage space and dry rooms as needed, fiber optic internet, daily cleaning service, private en-suite bath, indoor/outdoor design for every accommodation with a focus on nature and being your private refuge, and full service, thrice-filtered private well for drinking water throughout the property.
Bali Village is perched 1200 feet about the Pacific Ocean, on a ridge line of flora, fauna and wildlife every direction you look. These 5 accommodations are 160-200 year old homes imported from Bali. Each with their own en suite bathrooms, the homes bring you back and create a self space for rejuvenation and transformation.
200 Year Old Homes from Bali. Imported from the Java Islands, these homes boast outdoor showers, full kitchen access, surreal vista views to the Pacific, their own salt water plunge pools and hand-carved art that is as old as the houses.
Perched on the edge of the cliff, at the furthest end of the property, sits a 170 year old home from the Java Islands we call Joglo. Complete with a writer’s desk, outdoor Balinese shower, hand-carved architecture that will transport you to another land and time, Joglo is teeming with history and comfort. Your cold plunge pool is adjacent to a warm bath, both outdoor. Full kitchen, too.
This two-floor imported home from Bali will have you wishing you’d never leave. Complete with a King Bed and a twin in the corner of the 180 year old home, Potoo has modern luxury with 360 views of the Pacific. On the lower level, a plunge pool and private spa. Potoo also includes many outdoor chairs, hammocks and a full kitchen, too.
Six Jungle Bungalows built on the side of the mountain on the pathway to our very own private waterfall. Bali inspired, the interiors feature natural finishings and a gorgeous exposed shower and bath tub.
Six Buckminster Fuller inspired Geodesic River Domes, among the best made in the world and partially powered by solar energy, sit perched on the edge of our private river with the fresh, flowing water feeding up to the domes. Experience the soothing sounds of relaxing and sleeping next to flowing water. Amazing!
THE HOUSE OF MASTERS
The House of Masters, located in the center of the property, is a 2,000 square foot Balinese structure hanging 100 feet in the Jungle canopy. Adjacent are restrooms and a yoga storage room for mats, blocks and more. The space can be converted for any type of retreat, workshop or dance party.
THE HEART OF IMILOA
A sprawling 3,000 square foot space that is the “Heart of Imiloa,” our social space features loungy, multicultural inspired furnishings, couches, and 5 imported tables from Bali, all under a Polynesian style roof.
Jungle paths connect the 20+ acres at Imiloa, with hand-made stairs and lighting, creating an immersive, easy experience for you and guests.
Beyond the Jungle Bungalows is a path that leads to our own private waterfall. Descend into what feels like an enchanted jungle forest as you bask in the magic and beauty of the surrounding nature.
Chef Pedro and Imiloa’s kitchen team are rated 5 stars in every area of the culinary experience by our thousands of guests. Food at Imiloa is an experience of itself — the perfect blend of art, nutritious and in harmony with nature, Imiloa’s kitchen is proud to cater needs to every type of request, allergy or desire. We are a plant based kitchen.
- Schedule your plane to arrive at SJO on or before 2:00pm in order to ensure you’ll have transport to Imiloa.
- Once landed, proceed to customs and instructions will be provided to meet Imiloa concierge.
- Proceed to baggage claim with concierge and proceed to Domestic Terminal (3 minute walk from International Terminal).
- Private Imiloa plane will be waiting to fly you to Quepos.
- Private ground transport shuttles will pick you up in Quepos and bring you to Imiloa.
- If you are already in Costa Rica, ground transport may be coordinated from Quepos, Dominical or Uvita as inclusive.
- Please do not plan to drive to Imiloa on your own. It is not permitted.
- If you need to arrive the day before, please stay at the Hampton Inn across from the airport, or plan to be in the San Jose Domestic Terminal for private flight to Imiloa by no later than 1PM (instructions will be emailed)
Questions? Email us: [email protected]
TRAVEL INSURANCE and COVID PROCEDURES
- Imiloa has partnered with a comprehensive travel insurance provider that meets the entry requirements for Costa Rica and offers “cancel for any reason” plans to maximize coverage: www.globalrescue.com/imiloa (additional cost)
- COVID tests for entry and exit requirements to your home country can be done on site. We have an on-call physician that can come to the property for testing and results sent in English.
- We follow cleansing and sanitization protocols as per Ministry of Health to ensure a safe environment
- Staff and retreat participants are asked to follow and safety guidelines such as social distancing, washing of hands, and proper mask wearing.
Imiloa is located in the jungle, at the top of a mountain, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our lush retreat center is located adjacent to the second most biodiverse land on the planet.
Dominical, only 13 minutes away, is a beach town with surfer vibes, great coffee and plenty of shopping. Just north of our municipality is Quepos and to the south, Ojochal and Uvita, which is known as the Whale’s Tail.
Just 45 minutes east sits Costa Rica’s second largest city, San Isidro. Within an hour of Imiloa in all directions, you have access to airports, cafes, beaches, waterfalls, biodiversity and happy people ready to show you the lush, lovely area we call home.
You’ll arrive easily on our private plane, and your group will enjoy unlimited transportation to and from the beach, to and from the airport and throughout your stay with us.